Author Topic: Kambo purging Marijuana  (Read 10857 times)

Offline andreas1717

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo purging Marijuana
« on: July 15, 2018, 11:22:57 PM »
Hey everyone,

Im new to Kambo and was wondering how kambo can be used to treat marijuana abuse. I actually stopped using pot about 7 years ago, but I used heavily during my teens, and i feel like it changed me in a way i've never been able to recover from. When I was a kid I was outgoing, sociable, motivated. When I started smoking pot, i became lazy, unsociable, my personality changed. I smoked in isolation for a couple years and this really messed up my life. I became paranoid, emotionally stressed, and found it difficult to be around people and make connections, even with family.

I understand now why I was smoking the way I was, and that I need to address my emotional being. My question is though, can kambo help purge the experience I had with marijuana? Could it help me process the paranoia that i feel is still subtly attached to me (although drastically improved)? Could it help restore my mind and spirit to what it once was? Its interesting that during my 1st session, i recalled a specific emotional memory of cutting myself off from my mom (and her emotional abuse) by smoking. I was called to feel that and after the experience I felt more love and understanding of my mothers issues. Anyway I know its lots of questions, but I would love to hear anyones experience with kambo for marijuana abuse

lots of love

Offline Chanteyuk

• View Profile
Re: Kambo purging Marijuana
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »
A good website and then make up the majority of visitors come here specially.

Offline andreas1717

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 11:14:12 PM »
Update:

I did my 3rd kambo ceremony with the intention of purging this sort of delusion I've been living in since my heavy marijuana use.

I basically broke down and felt a lot of sadness inside of me. I had suppressed it so much it was really hard to get a good cry out.. like I wanted to but it was just that difficult. I went through a lot of conscious purging and just felt a lot of intense sadness and loneliness and the connection I have to my father. Just a lot of sadness but it felt so good to be sad finally, something I havent felt free to express ever in my childhood home.

At one point I was purging through my relationship with marijuana. It seems like the pot was sort "helping" me with my traumas when I was a teen, but I still hadnt addressed what was really going on. I let go of the marijuana spirit and I could feel her running cleanly through my chakras. I felt a real loving spacious relationship. That was and is a big shift for me.

I guess I'm sort of answering my own post in that Kambo can help with purging marijuana. My perception of it has changed. I can see that it is a loving plant, just widely abused. I see life and other people more clearly. I don't see people as "strangers" as much as I did when I smoked. I feel connected again.. gosh it feels good to type those words

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 10:54:06 AM »
I have experience with this!  The answe is yes it works very well to purge from the resin toxins accumulated through smoke of any sort.  I’d recommend hitting the lung acupuncture points on your arms for the most easy and efficient application.  It may take a while to get the muck out.  Nothing can really be scientifically proven in terms of bile expectorant but in my subjective experience I felt like most of the resin build up came out after the first time I purged black bile for some time.  In other words I’m sorry to report that the most toxic chemicals (nothing smells or resonates more dark/negative to me than the essence of resin) is buried deep in our organism. 

Congratulations on such a noble and mature intention, I wish you well!

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 11:10:11 AM »
Id look into using N-A-C in conjunction with Sarcosine for long term healing of anxiety and paranoia...

https://profrontal.com/sarcosine/

It’s funny how I/we search for the most obscure treatments when there are so many rather inexpensive supplements that can rapidly facilitate turning our switch on.

Offline andreas1717

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 11:00:46 PM »
Thanks for your feedback!! I appreciate you sharing your experience on the subject. Any reason why you associate resins with very dark energies? Just curious. I've also found that my relationship with marijuana has been sticky, much like the physical resin. I've purged marijuana with ayahuasca, iboga, and kambo (which helps the most) and it is just an energy that has not wanted to leave. Also, I feel some stickiness in feeling and processing emotions.. Just some interesting observations

Lots of love!!

Offline andreas1717

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
Kambogahuasca, I owe you a huge thanks. I've been taking NAC for a couple weeks now and the effects have been great. I just feel more level headed and intrusive and obsessive thoughts are going. I even found that parts of my personality are shining through again, and thats something I feel like I lost touch with a while ago. So thanks so much! Its really interesting how much our words or sharing of experiences can have such positive effects sometimes even when it seems like such an easy action.

I do have a question for you regarding Sarcosine also. I ordered NAC and Sarcosine seperately (not combined like the profrontal formula) so after taking NAC for a couple weeks I introduced Sarcosine. I was expecting my symptoms to improve even more but actually it feels like I got pulled back a little to how I felt before. I took a very small amount, 500 mg and im taking 600 mg of NAC once daily. Any recommendations on dosage? Is it even necessary to take the 2 together? maybe I should just stick to NAC? Or is there a way to make the 2 work ?

Thanks! :)

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 08:18:16 PM »
So glad it worked out!  I’d follow your inner guide and cut the Sarcosine out, definitely not required.  You might find that DMG works well though and it has no side effects in my experience and research.  I’ll follow up before long I hope as there are other supplements that have helped me of late too.  Just wanted to quickly answer your question.

Offline andreas1717

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 12:34:40 AM »
Ok thanks for replying ! ive taken the sarcosine out and it sort of restabilized me. I'll look into that also, i dont want to add too much right away though