Author Topic: Help with KAMBO and Sourcing  (Read 13199 times)

Offline JaguarIX

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Help with KAMBO and Sourcing
« on: June 17, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
I recently learned about Kambo, and I'm thinking about trying it soon. I first learned about it by reading a book called, "Ayahuasca in my Blood: 25 Year of Medicine Dreaming" by Peter Gorman. I think he referred to it as Sapo. Then I heard some people talking about it in the Eboka.info forum and decided to do some research on it. I think it would be a great detox. I've smoked a lot of pot in my life and would like to clean out my lungs. I also have (up until recently) been drinking city water with sodium fluoride and chlorine in it. I read Kambo helps to align the chakras. I feel like this may help me heal my third eye.

I found an online dealer at www.kambo.nu Is this a reputable dealer?

Is this safe to do on my own or would it be best do get a sitter?

How many holes should I start with my first time?

Thanks

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Help with KAMBO and Sourcing
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »
Yeah you can source from Maya (Kambo.nu) just fine, high quality product. 

*For first time might be best to get a sitter or I could help you through it step by step.  Whatever works best.  Best scenario is if you can say either in PM or publically what part of the world you are from so we can connect you with the best people to apply it. 

Please study a meridian chart to learn the acupressure points and correlate your body ailments to the meridian.  This is the best way to do the treatment.  5 dots is a guarantee to purge potently I believe when done on precise locations of meridians. 

If anything will help you with your third eye it is Kambo.  I can say that here.  Especially if you do 3 treatments within 3 hours.  If it cured my migraines which would always throbe in my temples, I truly feel it can heal your third eye.

Kambo is my favorite.

Offline JaguarIX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »
Okay thanks I will probably place my order soon. Once I start applying the medicine to the first burn wound, how long do I have to get it in all the wounds before I start the purge? I mean I don't wanna start puking while I'm trying to get it in there. I'm pretty sure I can get a friend of mine to sit with me my first time. She sat with me for Ibogaine once before. Now I'm comfortable doing it on my own. Also do I need to order Palo Santo sticks? Is that important? I'm sure I will have more questions before I receive the medicine. Thanks for your help.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 12:03:12 AM »
Yeah Palo Santo is crucial.  Also Rape' snuff is helpful to guarantee a thorough purge.

The application process is at the same time simple and complicated.  To answer those questions I would recommend asking them in the application section here so we can be focused for others to learn more effectively in the future.

The effects begin to hit you nearly instantaneously within 30 seconds for sure.  All dots need to be ready to be applied so you can do them as soon as possible all at once. 

It is an art in itself the application aspect and requires much attention to detail and reverence for the moment. 

Purging won't take effect until the 3-10 minute marks usually.  No sooner for sure.  Takes me 30 seconds to apply 11 dots on myself.  About 20 seconds or so to apply 7 dots which is what I am doing on myself for now. 

It is important for your sitter to not chit chat and to keep sacred the moments that seem like lifetimes.  She is to blow the Palo Santo smoke on you and be very mindful. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:08:04 AM »
hmm, this story of using acupunture points was INVENTED by Lattanzi out of nowhere, but if this is really useful has been  yet to be proved and explained what theory it applies. I personally don't give at  the moment much credit to this criteria. On the contrary i think there is the issue that burning the meridians could compromise the flowing of Chi energy.
Really I DON'T KNOW, but I would suppose  Lattanzi developed this original shape to sell better his stuff .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:00:26 AM by caiano »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »
I have never asked him direct but I think he got the idea from this lady that studies with the Katukina...

http://www.ayahuasca.com/spirit/kambo-the-spirit-of-the-shaman/

The floral therapist and acupuncturist, Sonia Maria Valencia Menezes is a great deal responsible for the dissemination of the Katukina procedures with Kambô, maintaining an office in Sao Paulo together with the tribe – to administer applications – and promoting treatment travels to the Indian reserve in Alto Juruá.

One time I found a video with her in it when I was obsessed with Kambo and since then I can't find it.  If anyone can find her on facebook or otherwise I really want to talk with her.  I think she is actually the inventor.  I think Giovanni though invented doing it on the ears in the auriculor therapy technique.

You might be right.

I have had great success though on doing it on peoples meridians and on my own for the past 2 months.  It has really helped greatly and I need less Kambo too.  Last time I did on my lung meridians where I had suffering from all the ganja smoke I use to do in my younger years.

Giovanni is as you know a very innocent person, I doubt he is making anything up.  I have only had difficulties with him because he disagrees with my maverick approach to Kambo promotion and do it yourself methodology.  I am more in the Kambo DIY approach camp.  I think the frog is the only shaman and you have to get the spirit of the man that found it Kampu to replace yourself when administering it.  Getting yourself (ego or what not) out of the way so the frog and the man named for the secretion and the secretion named after the man to do it and become you.

I think it would be the best Amazon adventure to retrace the steps of this Kaxinawa Ayahuasquero that found Kambo while on Ayahuasca.  So one of my goals is to go to the Amazon with only a guide.  Make my own Ayahuasca that I purchase or harvest there and drink it and then search for the Kambo frog all night.  Then gather a bunch of medicine.  I feel more and more as I have Kambo and then have Ayahuasca with Muricata as my MAOI, I feel more and more the spirit of the shaman Kampu taking over me.  I don't think I am that unique.  I think there could be many Kampu' Paje's doing Kambo and Ayahuasca on a regular basis to become human again.  True human.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:13:16 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

Offline JaguarIX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 10:24:19 PM »
I like the do-it-yourself method as well.  :) I can't stand it when certain people or even shaman think you have to follow their method or have a shaman administer something that the Creator put here for everyone to use. Kambo is the only shamanic medicine of importance that I haven't tried yet. Even if it doesn't heal my third eye, I think it will be most beneficial to my health, immune system, and likewise detox of my lungs from my younger years of pot smoking. I did find a sitter for my first application, but like iboga, I think i'll be fine on my own after the first time.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
I think the frog is the only shaman and you have to get the spirit of the man that found it Kampu to replace yourself when administering it.  Getting yourself (ego or what not) out of the way so the frog and the man named for the secretion and the secretion named after the man to do it and become you.

Yup.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 06:07:00 AM »

I also doubt he is making anything up, only i belive this "acupuntural" criteria is not well substantiated. He is for sure convinced  to have found something special and this is also  improving the esclusiveness of his treatments and seminars, justifying the high prices.

Good to hear your trials on the meridians were successful.

I have another idea instead.
Given that the Medicine is carried around the body by the limphatic vessel, it would be important to improve the limph circulation. This is linked  mainly  to hydration, but
limph has not a pump, as heart to the blood.  Or better: it has a pump, indirectly, it is in first instance  the respiration;  obviously also the movement, the muscular activity, is another way to have the limph flowing ( Tai Qi for example is a perfect tool for that). But Qi movements are not suitable after a Kambò application and respiration can be controlled only for few moments before the application,  then one is  overwhelmed by the body-load.
A little trick that is possible to use for the purpouse of improving the limphatic circulation is  like the "gorilla pride" expression:  it is  the movement of punching  the own chest above the pectoral muscles and below the shoulders, with vigorous strokes: this area is  in fact linked to the pulmonary  activity  and is the main location in the body to stimulate the limphatic stagnation. BTW this massage is used in EFT and or during  the preliminary exericises in  Aikido.

I'm too - as you know - on the DIY side.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:19:29 AM by caiano »

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
If you order through Kambo.nu, they give you a chunk Palo Santo in the packet as standard.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 11:16:40 AM »
How long does it take for kambo.nu orders to arrive in the States?  I placed the order on September 5th or 6th, nothing yet.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »
Would have been a lot sooner if you ordered from someone closer, wink.  It will come they are a reliable and dependable company.  Even if you don't like the Kambo stick they will refund it.  It's all good, usually comes to me withing 2 weeks.

Bless brother and hope your doing well,
Kiap

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »
Yeah, I just wanted to see what it was like to order direct from one of the vendors.  Next time I will order from that someone a little closer for sure.

All is well for the most part.  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods as well.

Peace.