Author Topic: Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master
« on: July 14, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
Greetings,
This is well overdue on my part to announce this.  Giovanni Lattanzi is coming for the first time to the US for 2 separate settings. 

Kambo in California
12-16 september   in North California
21-23 september   in Joshua Tree in South California
http://web.me.com/monadiva/Soncco_Wasi_Joshua_Tree/Welcome.html
reservations: lattanzi18@gmail.com

I strongly suggest anyone interested in healing to attend.  Although I am entirely motivated altruistically to promote this event, if you can reference my name as Kambogahuasca Panacea then I recieve a discount (which would help me to get there since I am on the other side of the country). 

Giovanni uses a very unique system to apply the Kambo and he is also an expert on Iboga as well as many other healing modalities.  Indeed he is a master healer curandero.  This is an extremely rare opportunity and requires a lot of sacrifice on Giovanni's part to make it out.  If enough people can attend then hopefully we can be blessed to learn from the Kambo Master more and more. 

PM if you have any questions or right to Gio direct.

If your in Oregon, California or anywhere close I strongly recommend attending. 

-Kambo
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:21:18 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

plantbuddhist

Re: Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:58:46 PM »
If anyone on this forum went to either of these events, would you mind posting something about it?

Thanks