Author Topic: From Switzerland - Ventures into Kambo for Cystic Fibrosis  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Xanadu

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
From Switzerland - Ventures into Kambo for Cystic Fibrosis
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:38:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

I live in Switzerland and have been partaking in forms of ceremony for many years. I have been served Kambo twice before, once before a Bufo journey, and once within a weekend of Ayahuasca ceremonies. From my first introduction to Kambo, I knew that this was going to be an important medicine for me.

I have recently been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

Cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. The body produces thick and sticky mucus that can clog the lungs and obstruct the pancreas. Cystic fibrosis (CF) can be life-threatening, and people with the condition tend to have a shorter-than-normal life span. Cystic fibrosis affects the cells that produce mucus, sweat and digestive juices. It causes these fluids to become thick and sticky. They then plug up tubes, ducts and passageways.

Sounds like a job for Kambo, right?

Since Cystic Fibrosis is genetic, I learned through my sister's diagnosis that I was a candidate, and further testing confirmed this. On the one hand the diagnosis was a blessing in that all the symptoms I have been chasing down, even through sacred medicine ceremonies, were resolved with one diagnosis. I now know what I'm working with. My sister lives on a diet of antibiotics, which I have no intention of doing.

In my research on Cystic Fibrosis and Kambo I came upon an excellent case study of a lady who was being treated at the Royal Brompton hospital in London. She had been on antibiotics her whole life and her quality of life was severely impacted. Today she lives a normal life and is no longer on any medication after discovering Kambo.

So, I will continue to be my own experiment (so to speak) and treat my symptoms with Kambo. I have spoken to the beautiful soul and healer who served me Kambo here, and he will train me up on how to self-administer as I will have to do Kambo with regular frequency. I will document and share what I can here for posterity.

I look forward to sharing and learning more about this incredible medicine.

Much love and Gratitude.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: From Switzerland - Ventures into Kambo for Cystic Fibrosis
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 09:00:02 PM »
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contribution.
I'm sorry I have not been able to respond, I have not been able to login.
I will start updating the site again. Every time someone posts about a specific disease,
I think I may create a section for it.

Best regards