Author Topic: Any side effects w/ Kambo Iboga together?  (Read 6748 times)

Offline 93bywayofthedeer

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Any side effects w/ Kambo Iboga together?
« on: May 22, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »

I have done some reading here and need to do more. Would a kind soul please explain any possible side effect of introducing Kambo while on a regimen of 1g per day of Iboga rootbark?

I am on day three of  one gram of root bark per day and I am considering doing Kambo for the first time tomorrow afternoon after a day of fasting and herbal enema a few hours before

I t was my intention to let the kambo take it's course and then take about 3 grams more of rootbark to process what just happened

Does any of this sound outside of the ordinary

Thanks soo much

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Any side effects w/ Kambo Iboga together?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
Lock and load um.  Sound intuition to have that idea.  It works very well that way in my experience.  Remember with Kambo everything else is much stronger so when the Kambo hits, the effects of the Iboga become more pronounced. I like 1-1.5 gr of Iboga 2 hours before Kambo and 1-3gr of Iboga whenever I can stomach it afterwords.

Good luck with the Good Luck!

Offline 93bywayofthedeer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »
Lock and load um.  Sound intuition to have that idea.

Yes, well I think I got the idea from reading one of your posts somewhere and the idea of using Iboga as a tool to shepherd the benefits and provide deeper insight after the peak.

Glad to hear that what i am planning is in the realm of good practices!

Will report back after the experience

Offline 93bywayofthedeer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
Ok, I want to now report my experience with kambo over the last cycle of the moon

My first administration was on the new moon. 4 dots. I barely felt anything. But something DID happen. It was just so subtle. The only physical feeling was in my shoulder where I put the dots, some warm energy moved from there to my heart and up to my head. But only faintly. I thought this might continue to build, but did not. I felt fine the whole time. I really enjoyed the whole ceremony with the palo santo and my own chanting. took 1 gram iboga one hour before bed and noticed a stronger connection and slightly intensified effect at that dosage. I micro dosed iboga with 1 gram for a few days more and then cut off for a week or so and prepared for my next Kambo session.

6 dots the second time and it came on enough that after a while, I had my head in my hands and feeling pretty crummy. My face contorted a bit. I really felt it rushing around and scouting out my body I was up and around within 5 minutes. i took 1 gram iboga one hour before bed. That was an intensely strong Iboga experience for one gram. The next day, I felt kind of groggy but great. The second day, I felt awesome.

on the third night the moon was waxing almost full. I felt that I still had not had the full on cleansing experience that i felt was possible. i did the same prep as all the other times. Fasted all day, drank copious amounts of Guyasa for a few hours before, rested and then applied the dots while burning some palo santo and a little singing. I made about 8 dots and started to apply sapo to all of them I got to number 5 and I had to drop everything. It surged like a wave. My heart felt like it sped up, I got hot as stew, the top of my head was boiling. I had enough time to get on my side and i felt my lips purse up and they felt like they grew out like an ant eater. Meanwhile, my nose dissapeared. My nostrils stopped working and i had to focus on breathing through my mouth even though my lips were pursed and if felt like my throat was swollen. There was about three minutes where I would have been happy to check out of this body if the avenue showed itself. Then began the grumbling stomach and nausea. I ended up purging out the back but I am not much of a vommiter  even though i would have liked too. One other thing, while under the kambo spell, the previous weeks of iboga in my system re surfaced in a full on psychedelic experience for at least 20 minutes or so. Only fading as the peak of the kambo resided.

It took me one hour to get off the floor for good. It took two hours to prepare a little soup and tea. i took 1 gram Iboga again and had the most blissful quiet contemplation before one of the most serene sleeps I have ever had.

It has been a few days. Yesterday, I felt better physically than ever. Last night, I stifled it with some crummy food, but it is coming back now.

So far, Kambo.... Thumbs up! Way up. This isssss healing. i am tempted but i understand my intuition to be conservative with my administrations. I will play it by ear as far as when to get back in.

Thanks kambogahuasca for you help and support BTW

blessings

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 10:28:17 PM »
Love Love Love Love!!!!

Great to hear this!

You probably need Rape' snuff to help with the purging.  I still have a bit left if you need can PM.  I have found this guarantees full purging if done correctly in right order.

Don't hesitate to do more!  If Kambo calls pick up the MF phone every time.  Until it is all sorted out better attack the issues at hand!