Author Topic: Tingling Iboga/Kambo  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Tingling Iboga/Kambo
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »
Some might see a common barely noticeable or comparable level of tingling that occurs with Kambo and Iboga.  It is far more resonant when one especially takes a flood dose of Iboga.  At around the 30-1 hour mark it starts to kick in and lasts for 45 minutes to an hour and a half.  Frankly this is my favorite part of taking the Iboga flood journey.  Also I will note the Bwiti or more specifically the Pygmies have a practice of pricking the tongue with a needle to stimulate speech.

Today I had a tingling revelation.  I would like to say that I prefer to share all ideas "spiritual propriety" instead of intellectual death propriety.  So I will share these more nuanced ideas here for now.  Other forums it is harder to press the limits and you have these "veterans" always talking down to you like your a kid that needs to behave.  So here is a place to express yourselves with whatever pushes the limits for healings sake. 

On that note of the tingling revelation, I remembered this special root called Gold Root, which stimulates the most amazing tingling.  I think it will be supremely synergistic with Iboga and Kambo. 

GOLD ROOT Heliopsis longipes

Slowly chewing a matchstick-sized piece of gold root creates an intense tingling sensation in the lips and mouth, subsiding in a few minutes. These roots are harvested from wild plants in the high forests of tropical southern Mexico. Local herbalists use it for toothache (claimed to halt the pain almost immediately) and it is also used for oral cleansing, to clean and whiten the teeth. Rich in immune-boosting alkamides, some of the active constituents in Echinacea. Studies have shown analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, even insecticidal properties. Experiments with the pleasant but dramatic skin tingling led us to use it erotically, as the sensation can be shared from mouth to other skin areas... (A Swedish magazine, Aftonbladet, with 2 million circulation, surveyed aphrodisiac herbs and gave our gold root first prize in the oral sex test.) Always in high demand, supplies of this hard to find herb are sporadic.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:13:46 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Tingling Iboga/Kambo
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »
Are you referring to the tingling feeling you get in the hands and feet?
I also get that when going into the sauna. I suspect it has something to do with blood pressure, which kambo certainly increases.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Tingling Iboga/Kambo
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 09:13:13 AM »
Yes that for Kambo.  But honestly the main way I wanted to use the gold root is during an Iboga flood.  First at the 40 minute mark chewing on the sticks to further the stimulation of tingling.  Then later on as I wish to make into an extract that can be sprayed on.  So spraying the tingling application onto various meridian points of the initiate. 

Just nurturing.