Author Topic: Tobacco Information  (Read 12023 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Tobacco Information
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:37:15 PM »
A tobacco cigarette is a gift from the heavens. My most sacred and cherished plant is tobacco. I won't smoke any cigarettes you can buy at the store. There's literally 599 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/sci_tech/features/health/tobaccotrial/inacigarette599.htm)
chemical additives that are put into cigarettes: Cyanide, formaldehyde, arsenic, DDT. DDT is not even a legal pesticide anymore. It's deemed too harmful to put on crops, but they'll add it into your cigarette to smoke it. Those 599 different chemicals that are in your cigarette (through combustion/burning, break down into over 7,000 different known chemicals, mostly all carcinogenic. All that aside, studies have shown that the single largest source of radiation to any one person is from cigarettes. In the 1940's doctors recommended people smoke cigarettes for stress. Afterwards they started fertilizing tobacco fields with radioactive isotopes, such as polonium. It can still be labelled organic because the radioactive fertilizers are naturally occurring elements; albeit condensed. Population control? Disposal of military waste through your body as a filtration system, the most advanced-god given biological filter in existence. -- Blame tobacco, that tobacco causes cancer; Studies have proven that nicotine is not a carcinogen. it's a mental stimulant and relaxant, tobacco contains harmala alkaloids which are Glutamate NMDA receptor antagonists -- which are proven to be anti-cancer/tumor, and they reset the brain, they lower tolerances / resensitize the brain to serotonin and dopamine, which help stop withdrawals from other drugs.

Make your own cigarettes and plant tobacco. The natives believed that -- that was our purpose, That tobacco is spirit food for helping spirits, that when you pray or put intention into the act of smoking, that the smoke carries your wishes to the heavens. They use it as a smudge to denounce negative energies, "Soplando", the act of blowing tobacco smoke as to cleanse a space and put a protection barrier, be-it sickness in an area of the person, to cleanse the spiritual eyes of a person (the crown chakra, the soles of the feet, and the palms of the hands. negativity, bad spirits, etc. And to call in helpful spirits with tobacco as a spirit food. Tobacco is a divine sacrament, which has been sacrilegiously disgraced.

You can buy an electric cigarette machine used on eBay for like 50 bucks (Powermatic 2), Unbleached (no chlorine) tubes off amazon, $20 for 5 cartons- menthol or non. Tubes that don't come with the FSC approved "fire-safe" cigarette paper, -- which contains thylene vinyl acetate copolymer A.K.A. carpet glue. Yes, ladies and gentlemen you are inhaling/huffing burning glue. According to a Harvard Study, the self extinguishing cigarettes produces 13.9% more Naphthalene and 11.4% more carbon monoxide.

And you can buy tobacco, Ohm or Kentucky Select brands - a lb of shredded tobacco for like $26 shipped. Or 5 lb for like $60 shipped. It's funny- American spirits, owned by R.J. Reynolds (whom owns also: Newport, Camel, Pall Mall, Kent, Doral, Misty, and Capri. --It's funny that American spirits can be considered organic when the amount of radiation they contain amounts to the average smoker of commercial cigarettes getting the equivalent of 250 chest X-rays worth of radiation in a years time. Yet "Kentucky Select", a family farm that was once "organic" but couldn't afford to continue paying the costs the USDA deems necessary and charges for allowing of "organic" labeling on a product.

Commercial cigarettes are 25% tobacco, 25% chemical additives, and 50% reconstituted tobacco (stems, tobacco swept off factory floor, etc.
History Channel - How Cigarettes are Made - https://youtu.be/yNj5YxRaEQQ

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

More information at: http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.msg2147
Please share this, if your tired of getting fucked out of all your little of life's pleasures. Next up, cannabis.

TOBACCO IS MEDICINE
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS DEEM TO POISON YOU.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:08:21 AM by ―λlτεrηιτγ- »