Author Topic: Kambo and Silene Capensis (African Dream Root)?  (Read 8660 times)

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo and Silene Capensis (African Dream Root)?
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:27:36 AM »
I have been microdosing on Iboga and had a coupe of wonderful dreams that have given me a great deal of peace.  I want to mix the Silene Capensis with the Iboga (get more vivid dreams that I can recall), but I am also going to purging on Kambo.  Do you think these can all be mixed up safely?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo and Silene Capensis (African Dream Root)?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
Yes and Yes but a bit more or less I must confess.

I prefer Kirkii aka Synaptolepis Kirkii...

http://www.thebotanicalsource.com/uvumaomhlope-synaptolepis-kirkii-p-52.html

What I do though is to mix a lot of the Ubulawu dream herbs together as well including Silene Capensis and make a tincture out of it.  It is mainly Kirkii though and it is quite powerful.  One must have a rather bland diet for doing this though.  Mary Poppins on here knows how to maintain this bland diet the best.  Low protein as well is protocol. 

http://www.africanshaman.com/id98.htm

Also drinking Ilex Guayusa in the morning before the sun comes out is a traditional Shuar dreaming technique.  You brew the Guayusa to do this best by boiling for 15 minutes and simmering for 30 and then straining.  Drinking the tea while meditating or conversing with a friend/family about your previous nights dream is the technique.

All of these are safe to combine and Kambo also produces very interesting dreams.

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo and Silene Capensis (African Dream Root)?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
Thanks KP.

I've ordered:

Synaptolepis Kirkii (Kirkii), Calea zacatechichi (Dreamherb), Silene capensis (African Dream Root), and Ilex guayusa (Guayusa).  As long as my Kambo arrives by post, I'm going to start on Kambo soon (after having been microdosing on Iboga for 2 weeks), then I will take a mixture of all these herbs in my own 'Ubulawu mixture'.  Then once prepared, I'll flood on Iboga (that's another order I need to sort out ;))

I'll let you know how it all goes.  I'm keeping a diary of all this so I can recount in one major post one of these days.