Author Topic: Heaving, but no puking?  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Opito

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Heaving, but no puking?
« on: February 28, 2017, 10:41:43 AM »
Hello, I did two ceremonies of five and seven points each and I have been unable to vomit and I'm afraid that I'm going to harm myself by not purging.  I had to poop while I heaved but that's all that happened.  Can anyone ease my mind?

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Heaving, but no puking?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:55:51 PM »
How much water did you drink, seems to me if you were heaving but not puking than you needed to drink more water. Upwards of 2 liters before ceremony is good. 1 Liter is not enough. Shitting after is also a form of purging, which I consider a successful experience. I had one friend I applied dozens of points to, I lost count, trying to get him to puke. He was profusely sweating than ran to the bathroom for a strong bowel movement.

Sweating also purges toxins.

Also, unless your points are large, I would use no less than 6 for you. 7 again if you can handle it, more will be stronger.

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Heaving, but no puking?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »
My girlfriend recently had trouble puking after six dots. She forced herself to vomit with her finger. I think she may need more dots as well. My first time I only drank 1.5L and after my initial purge I was dry and was heaving with no vomit. Another technique to induce some nausea and vomiting is the use of tobacco snuff or hape. There are many different forms available. I tried to offer some to my lady while she was having trouble but she was a bit disoriented and didn't understand that this is a traditional technique to induce the purge. If you can get yourself a variety of snuff that is intended to induce deep purging this may help get you more nauseous during your kambo  ceremony. There are self applicators for the snuff called a kuripe (angled bamboo tube) if you're doing this alone. However I think the best tool would be to use a tepi which is a longer tube intended to have someone else blow the tobacco into each nostril.

https://katukina.com/products/rape/kaxinawa-cumaru-de-cheiro

personally I would use this variety however be warned it is very strong and will add to your overall disorientation, gives quite a strong head high, but would certainly help you vomit IMO. There are other varieties used for purging if you feel this one is not for you.