Author Topic: Hyperventilation.  (Read 7010 times)

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hyperventilation.
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:19:31 AM »
When I take kambo I have a tendency to hyperventilate. It's like I am jogging really fast and need air to keep up. Is this normal?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Hyperventilation.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »
Not normal from my experience.  Breathing is very essential in the experience.  You can transmute the pain by singing high pitch noises and Icaros from your essence of eternity.  But I would only guess it is not to your advantage to breathe so intensely.  The breathe is severley tested with Kambo and even an experienced meditator might find they can't keep track. 

I find solace through song, and honestly that is the only way I make it through sometimes.  Kambo loves singing, it is the epicenter of the musical harem in the perils of heaven this frog keeps the peace between heaven and hell. 

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 03:02:48 AM »
Yes, it may be a psychological thing that makes me breathe so fast and hard. Next time I'll try to concentrate more on my breathing and see if I can't slow it down.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:21 PM »
To me it is normal: first i feel my hart rate goes up, and I breathe faster and "fresher"... So I think it is normal....lol... for me at least.

Jox