Author Topic: a greeting and a question  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Courant d Air Haut

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
a greeting and a question
« on: March 19, 2016, 02:19:47 PM »
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum.  I have treated myself a few times with kambo.  Although I introduced two people to it and felt comfortable doing so, I wouldn't call myself a practitioner.  It is still a truly mysterious subject to me.

A shoutout to Kambogahuasca, a now old online friend.  We still haven't met face to face but we know a lot about each other. 

I have a question about anyone who has experience treating autoimmune diseases with kambo or who has heard about some results in that area.  My 28-year-old daughter has three of them: Crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis and Graves' disease. 

I guess -- because I tend to look for my own understanding in matters of healing -- I would like to know more about this medicine's relationship with the human immune system.  If it can strengthen it, repair it, can it also make it sane when it has gone crazy -- which is what autoimmune diseases are: the organism attacking parts of itself as if they were the problem?  Any insights on that would be much appreciated, even without actual treatment results.

Thank you all.  I look forward to beneficial conversations.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: a greeting and a question
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:04:18 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum!  :D

All I can share on this subject is that I've administered kambo to a friend with psoriasis (an autoimmune disease) on acupuncture points that are useful for the condition.
He had reported to me that after the experience the psoriasis had cleared up a bit. But he never kept up with any forms of treatments after besides whatever prescription drug he's been on.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:06:12 PM by λlτεrηιτγ »