Author Topic: Meticulous Shellacking  (Read 7210 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Meticulous Shellacking
« on: May 15, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »
Let me start by saying this, my last two times doing Kambo (the one I just did included) were the most difficult and punishing I have ever ever ever heard of...by far.  So newcomers don't take my accounts as if they will happen to you.  In a selfish sort of way and strange way I think, if your lucky enough Kambo will love you enough to have you teetering so close to deaths door for at least an hour on end.  Not sure why this has started happening, I am aiming for some Meridians but even still I have never heard of such cases.  Once again I purged the black crude oil, not as much this time, but enough once it get down to those purges it is heavyweight work and exerts by deepest toughness not related to physical. 

This experience last for 1 hour and 1/2.  It was absolutely grueling to be nice about it.  Since the last time I did Kambo I was scared shitless of it's unbearable powers.  Now this time it was just as, if not more difficult.  It felt like every moment was extreme effort to concentrate and get through.  At one point when purging the black stuff, I was able to reach down and grab some core toughness that can only be said is inherent but dormant until that time.  That core toughness lifted me up to make it through the rest of the "surgery" in honor rather than disgrace. 

Now is Kambo time family, the moon is waning on it's last quarter.  Prepare your soul with that teacher Spirit of eternal resources.  What a gift, what a jewel is Kambo!  Thank God it scares people away, it is so precious that it is only for the spiritual warriors within the inner circle of sacred soldiers.  For love's sake. 

Blessed Kambo the moksha
Blessed Kambo the ambrosia
Blessed Kambo the nectar

And let it be a poison to all that wish to fight with evil and deception.  This frog has such intelligence and it will bestow it's lessons time and time again.  If you are in doubt you know who to call...If you are stuck you know who to talk...Kambo...Sapo. 

Sorry if this is so dramatic but in all honesty I am not saying enough of the glories to behold for, I and I and I the Kambo community of bravery and courage.

For anyone that does Kambo you have my utter respect.  This medicine is so difficult that I can never blame someone for refusing even if they are on their death bed.  Kambo is worth it but few have the intuition to contact this telepathy to which Kambo speakith. 

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Meticulous Shellacking
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:24:26 AM »
Wow, an hour and a half!  That sounds a long time.  Most reports I've heard about go from 15-30mins, max an hour.  You really must be pushing it to the max.  Makes me wonder though just how these Peruvian/Brazilian tribesmen take over 100 dots!

By the way, I have read that vomiting black means that there is blood mixed into the vomit - perhaps due to a tear in the oesophagus given how much you've been vomitting (1.5 hours is brutal), but perhaps blood from the upper intestines due to an ulcer (coming through the pyloric sphincter into the stomach and out through of the mouth). 

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:59:32 AM »
Yes Kambo really has an effect on me.  Strong strong strong.  I am quite sure it is not blood (like 90% sure).  I am not purging the entire 1 hour and 1/2 but am basically going through the pangs of the "Kambo surgery".  Then both times I have done it on meridian points, I have about a 20-30 minute space where I don't purge but I feel an intense building up to purge from my lower stomach area.  It is coming from intestines I believe.  In no way does it resemble blood or anything I have ever purged before.  Just pure Crude Oil is best I can describe it accurately.  It is distinctly coming from that lower stomach area and quite different from the other purges.  Takes every bit of strength I have to perform these particular purges.

Odd note, my taste buds were different after this, akin to an Iboga flood. 

Offline marypoppins

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »
could be all your work with iboga / aya / and kambo
is having a synergistic affect of paving new neural paasageways in your brain
making you much more sensitive to each and all
sort of like a transcontinental highway
and as soon as you plug in  ....whooosh ... your off