Author Topic: Mama Kambo Mama (The Mambo)  (Read 15058 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Mama Kambo Mama (The Mambo)
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:45:33 PM »
This is from an experience I had on the first of the year...

Yesterday I took on the Kambo Mama journey I am calling it.  Let me say I don't recommend this and it was the most difficult/rewarding experience I have ever encountered.  It was the most scary/beautiful of experience and I need some help trying to figure out what happened.  Let me say that this was so far beyond any experience I have ever heard of or thought possible.

It trumped an Iboga flood by a great deal.

Here is what I did on New Year's evening I had a moderate amount of Ayahuasca about 1/2 a portion with a great experience and mild overall changes.  The next morning on New Years I drink 1 small gulp at 11am to prepare for administering Kambo to 8 different people multiple times starting at 1 pm.  The spirits of these two energies advised me to do this to get into the proper state of mind and mentioned I should do these every time now that I care for individuals with Kambo, to know what they need in the moment and such.

So I think giving so many Kambo experiences had a huge effect as not so oddly enough I could taste the frog in my mouth and feel it working in my stomach, contact experience.

Then as I always do I did Kambo last to myself at about 8pm.  It was intense but very managable, I only vomited 3 projectiles with no yellow bile.

Then I did drink a regular portion of Ayahuasca at 11pm.  It only took 30 minutes until I realized I was in waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy over my head.  I started seeing the most illustrius pyrimad fractals of colors I can never describe and I could feel something like a locomotive rushing in.  At 11:45 I vomitted out the Ayahuasca.  At this point I could hardly control my body which has never happened for me with Ayahuasca.  I was on auto pilot body and totally engrossed in spirit land.  Then I went back to music which always helps me so, Diego Palma.  The music was slowed down 10 fold and I could feel every intention of love placed by Diego Palma his wife Milegros and their friend Jarah Tree.  The song Angel Heart.  Now fractals are off the charts, undescribable and teachings are flooding in at warp speed.

At about 12:15 am I was immediately struck to vomit and this black muck flew out of my mouth projectile like it was an olympic sport.  Then as I thought would happen the Kambo yellow bile started coming out.

PLEASE THIS IS THE PART I NEED HELP...

I ended up vomitting over 100 times through every "chamber" I will call it a vomit pocket.  Kambo was working with Ayahuasca to reach deep into every region associated with certain and direct negative vibe experiences which were coming out.  After the yellow bile came a bright green then came a dark green then almost immediately came a red.  Then the most difficult was a dark red.  At this point I began singing as I do when I need help.  I felt I was clinging to life and I was channeling teachings from the voice of "the mother and father of creation".  I was learning so much and at this point because I was being so loud I had awoken about 5 people from the cabin friends were at.  They were in shock at what they were witnessing.

I had to struggle with song to stay alive and yet I was experiencing the most profound experience I have ever heard about.  I think doing it this way had made the Kambo COMPLETELY ENTHEOGENIC and I felt the way I do when I do Kambo for the first 10 minutes when I have to fight to live or at least convince myself.  During this experience I actually experienced death at one point and went to spirit land for one brief instant but because it scared me I would not be able to return I immediately "jumped out".

I'm gonna cut it short.  I need some opinions of what happened.  I voiced during the experience to those witnessing, directly after I had vomited 100+ times that doing a treatment in this way Ayahuasca then Kambo then Ayahuasca will cure all illnesses for all lifetimes.  It is the reincarnation panacea from what I have downloaded.  I hope it is not my ego tricking me, I really need your all's help to figure this out.  It is the ultimate healing tool as far as I have experienced but it was so difficult that I am the only one crazy enough to do it.  I will need to do it again sometime soon because of the mission it prescribed to me and work I need to do.  But please I advise no one should do it the way I did it. If you do decide to try it I suggest 1 gulp of Ayahuasca 5 hours before Kambo, then Kambo then about 1/4 of a normal Ayahuasca dose to get a feel of what I went through.

This was not an Ayahuasca experience this was the Kambo Mama precipice.

Please help me I am somewhat desperate with questions.  Has anyone ever heard of vomiting 100+ times so many crazy colors?

OK, ok.  Wasn't blood for sure.  Quite sure in the arena of 100+ vomits.  I am quite sure it was a spiritual battle in other words not an actual physical death but one of unfamiliarity with the psychological atmosphere.  It made ayahuasca more practical somehow, for instance I can remember the details.  I am a risk taker but I am quite sure the experience is never going to kill me it is just so difficult and intense that like Kambo it knows your limits and takes you to the edge.  I feel like I detoxified everything in my body, EVERYTHING.  Took 2 shits yesterday afterwords they seemed to be like pure plaque and both somehow plugged up toilets because of their solidity.

Uh this is hard to express.  Can't compare, please try not to compare, different entirely.  Bore very little resemblence to any aya experience I have ever had.  Reached down into vomit pocket compartments to gain access to "spiritual vomit".  Past lifetimes of bad vibes got vomited I believe, in my perspective.

All of my words had meaning to the people that heard them, like teachings.  Sort of like "channeling the oracles" but the words were 100% fluid and direct.  Each statement each teaching was new to me and others.

This is so hard to explain, but I know it wouldn't kill me.  Kambo always knows how to take the body to the edge so the body can awaken dormant cellular mechanisms to resurge the system.  Somehow this got ayah involved in the act.  I am very sensitive and have low tolerance for things so in all likely hood this same experience would not hit someone else quit as hard.  For instance out of the 15 people I have worked with Kambo, I am by far the most effected, like everytime I have purged and for others their first couple of times they usually don't illicit purging.

Like it presented obvious teachings, for instance...

Kambo is for hunting right?  Yes the native peoples use it for hunting animals.  They don't just mean animals.  We think they just meant animals but they mean HUNTING.  For anything.  In other words the way to do Kambo to gain the most is to set your intention on what you want to hunt and you shall receive the serendipidies to make this possible.  But just like the Matses do you must know what you are hunting first to be able to make sense of the signs and signals you will recieve afterwords.  For the indiginous people Kambo is always successful for hunting but this is mainly because they know what they want to get.  When doing Kambo one has to know what they are hunting.  For instance I am a herb/medicine/people to administer healing to hunter.  It always works for me because of this, I know what I am hunting.  Other people don't seem to know it's clear purpose for HUNTING your spirit purpose.  Or if you want can hunt for women, or whatever I don't care as long as you know what you want.

Mother and Father of creation make all things possible but only through the simlicity of cognizing their simple names...Mother and Father of creation.  They have stored everything and nothing is ever lost.  Nothing is extinct.  They hold the containers of all languages, ext.

I have never felt BETTER.  I feel 100% reborn.  No sins ever!  I feel like it was by far by very far like 10,000 miles the most healing experience ever.  I have only done 1 flood of Iboga but to me this Mama Kambo Mama experience was sooooooooooooo much more beneficial and healing.

The 100 vomits were the best thing for my body, soul and spirit...I wish you all could understand what I am trying to say.  It has to be seen and felt to be understood.

I think I want to do it for the rest of my life, once a month to twice a month.  But I will lesson the amount a bit and then every once in a while I will do Papa Kambo Papa to switch it up.

It's like the energies of these medicines did a complete and utterly thorough scrubber wash to all my energetic systems.  I can see so clear in every way.  I know what's gonna happen before it does now.  I'm ready to hunt for my heart's desire.

If I could I would plaster this remedy on billboards everywhere but instead I will talk about it on our quiet little forum.  If it catches on it will have to be word of mouth or from here.  So be it.  People want healing they can have it if they really want it.

Recipe for...
Mama Kambo Mama:
(1)1/5 portion Aya 3-5 hours before Kambo
(2)Kambo
(3)1/3 portion Aya 1-3 hours after Kambo (if you are risky like me have a full portion)

Papa Kambo Papa:
(1)1-3 grams Iboga 3-5 hours before Kambo (depending on tolerance)
(2)Kambo
(3)1-5 grams Iboga 1-3 hours after Kambo (depending on tolerance)

:::I don't really think people should even do Kambo without this type of treatment it makes it so much more informative and beneficial.  I was originally told one can either do it like 5-8 hours before OR 5-8 hours after and it will be like 1+1=3.  What I did this New Years was like 1+1+1=100.  When I asked this individual (Rogier) if one can drink a full cup of Aya directly afterwords he said he assumes so but that he likes to take it easy.  Personally I like to go hardcore direct to the source of the earth!!!  I'm a weirdo though and an admitted KAMBO NERD!

Of note about the vomits...they were pronounced Kambo vomits.  In other words Kambo makes one vomit like nothing else and they are extremely healthy and safe productive vomits.  You will never get a dry heave from a Kambo vomit it always reaches down and finds a toxin or memory poison to extract and get out of the body.  A normal Kambo successful vomit will reach down into the gall and liver and get a lot of yellow stuff out this I will call going A-D in vomit sequence.  Mine went all over in regions/organs but I have to term it vomit pockets and went through the complete A-Z in purifications like I would to have to do maybe 10 Kambo treatments at least to achieve such results.  It was a miracle.

It was because (now I have even better access to the Akashic Field) doing the aya in a small amount before Kambo gave permission then Kambo gave the Aya permission then the Aya after gave them all permission and they quantitatively multiplied something verifiably magic on earth.  No I can't recommend this full amount afterwords (thanks for the reinforcement Cal) but if someone has a terminal illness or desperately needs spiritual healing this would be the path I think.

I was transmitted that it will work with Iboga as well before Kambo and after but to honest with you I grew up praying to the the Divine Mother so I have a natural fondness for her.  People think you are drinking ayahuasca but it is really THE MOTHER.  Regardless I will be doing it with Iboga as well because I need to get to know my father better.

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
Re: Mama Kambo Mama (The Mambo)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 06:54:19 AM »
glorious and heroic Brother!  such a Noble Man. . .
what a testament of courage and dedication to the Great Work. . .the spiritualising of matter.
. . or - bringing the divine back again to the blessed Earth.
. . .the Father and the Mother. . .

Viva Kambo!  Viva Madre!  Viva Iboga!  Viva Kambogahuasca Panacea!

you are my hero. . .

basse.

i will come back to your post after i have let it all sink in.  so much here to look at.
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 11:53:12 AM »
this is an amazing thread

today for my first kambo experience i will be trying probably 1-3 dots on the points next to my nipple and possibly as well on the end point of that meridian

i plan on doing PAPA KAMBO MAMA

i plan to use around 500mg-750mg iboga, as 250mg was quite potent for me i dont feel confident jumping up to 1g

the reason i put MAMA at the end is i like you KP have been raised into the strong familiarity with the mother, i do plan to reverse the order in future ceremonies

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
FYI: PW...
I personally can't handle mixing Iboga and Ayahuasca within 3 days span.  They seem to contraindicate in this way.  Some can handle it, I just advocate safety. 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
if any aya were to be used it would be extremely small amounts, but most likely i will just do PAPA KAMBO PAPA

i will also probably be using anointing oil without calamus or sweet cinnamon, so instead just olive oil, myrrh EO, cassia EO, i will add cypress EO and probably sandalwood EO and perhaps cedarwood EO because its so grounding.

i made a enema and took it today from pink himalayan sea salt and several EO i will list them or edit this post and move it to the appropriate section later but the part i really want to share is that after the enema i ate food and then i felt the fact that like 50-75% of my brains blood vessels now feel COMPLETELY free of obstruction full force firing all cylinders, i feel dopamine coursing through my lower hemisphere and serotonin coursing through the upper hemisphere, i feel the electric feeling in parts of my brain that i have not felt for so long that i forgot how they felt.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 08:34:56 PM »
EAGERLY EAGERLY EAGERLY WAITING THIS REPORT!!! Can't wait!  The little wizard meets the big frog!

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 07:58:14 AM »
I'm curious as to what salvia would be like with kambo salvia acts on the opiod receptors ???

Offline kambofriend

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
KP,   just read this report ... unbelievably HERIOC

You are a true pioneer!

Blessing to you brother

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
That sounds incredibly intense.  Just curious, I've noticed that after drinking ayahuasca or san pedro as well that I start to dry heave after all the liquids in my stomach are gone.  You said you didn't dry heave?  So it must just be some sort of nasty mucous type fluid that's in the body?  Was it painful after awhile?  Seems like it would be

Offline algernonsidney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 04:04:22 PM »
I had a huge purge when I did kambo the morning after aya-hua-sca. I made a mess of the bathroom and purged both ways at the same time. It was extremely violent and messy.

I also once did kambo on a Tuesday and aya on a Friday evening. My prac said he thought Tuesday was the last safe day to have kambo before aya.