Author Topic: Aya and Kambo  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Aya and Kambo
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:28:26 PM »
Hi all,

Not really ayahuasca I do pharma, and noticed that harmalas and Kambo don't go well together, I need more harmalas if I did Kambo microdosing the same day, and the other way around, so I avoid mixing, I just don't do my Kambo in the morning when I do pharma.

I do think that I need higher dose of harmalas since microdosing Kambo. There is no way to test it since I am constantly microdosing Kambo.

But I am sure something is clashing.

Best to all
Jox

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Aya and Kambo
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 11:11:06 PM »
When you microdosing kambo, are you using a method to purge, like an enema?

There's concern in regards to microdosing kambo, as it releases toxins into the elimination channels, to be purged up or down.

How is microdosing working for you and making you feel, beside the aya interaction? How long have you been microdosing before adding aya to the mix?

When you say they don't go well together, is your only issue that you need more harmalas in your pharmahuasca?

Are you getting your purges later in the day via pharma?

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 11:57:41 AM »
"When you microdosing kambo, are you using a method to purge, like an enema?"

Hmmm, I haven't payed attention to this, but it's like enema some times, some times nothing happens.

"How is microdosing working for you and making you feel, "

I posted report in healing section of this forum.

"When you say they don't go well together, is your only issue that you need more harmalas in your pharmahuasca?

Are you getting your purges later in the day via pharma"

I do heavy pharma, and I do it so I never purge on it.

Regarding interactions it goes both ways, I need more harmalas if Kambo is first, and more Kambo if day after pharma, so I take a brake on Kambo when on pharma...

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
I used to do pharma many years ago and it can be very intense. Had my first proper ayahuasca ceremony two days ago. I plan to do kambo tomorrow morning. I will report back if I notice any interaction.

I do have some ayahuasca extract and psychotria viridis concentrate I plan to take soon, will probably brew up some other herbs to mix in there to take in a non-ceremonial setting. I will post on both the post-aya and pre-pharma interactions.

-Silvyr