Author Topic: Microdosing for CFS/FM  (Read 6040 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Microdosing for CFS/FM
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:15:33 PM »
Hi all,

Just to update my healing process:

I have been using Kambo dayly for past four months. One point only, the reaction is all but vomit, red face, stomach pain, red skin, lymph node pain...

I feel very very good, I almost don't feel sick, don't have head aches, lymph node pains, and generalized pain, no joint pain. I do get sometimes relapses, but they last up to two weeks, which in my book is nothing.

My need for sleep medicine has decreased by half, clonazepan and levomeprazamina, but I still need to take them.

I will start going to the gym and that would be a true test of how I am doing, I will star slow, but if I have low fever afterwords....

Regardless if I get to be fully functional so,far I feel better than I could even dream of, so even if I don't get there I feel I am functional.

As you can imagine I am burned all over the place and I do it only on my legs since the scars are a bit too much on the arms.

I don't do heavy treatments any more, to me dayly maintenance at this point is vital.

I have not seen any problem doing it dayly for months, so so far so good.

Best to all
Jox

Offline LuluSkydiva

• View Profile
Re: Microdosing for CFS/FM
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 06:23:16 AM »
Hi Jox

Ive been reading back through your posts for interest... I am also a CFS/ME sufferer (for 23 years now) I have become severely affected the last few years... I also suffer with constant migraine headaches.. I'm really interested in your approach to Kambo as I have been advised not to do the full purge at the moment.. Reading back through your history of using it appears you have only resorted to microdosing after doing the full purge weekly for a fair amount of time?... What would be your instinct about me starting the process with microdosing? Do you think it would be as successful starting off in this way? I have found a supply of Kambo ... and also please would it be something you would be able to guide me through?

Thanks in advance Lulu

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »
Hi,

I am glad to see you are interested in Kambo.

I don't know what is a difference had I started micro instead of high doses. There is no way for me to know it.

But sure I can guide you through, starting micro is good to see how your body reacts anyway, before doing strong dose, it gives you confidence too.

It does leave marks, don't know if you are a man or woman, but I scared to much my arms so I do it on my legs now, since they are hairy it show less and I see no difference. Let me know what you need to know more, pm me if I don't see your post.

Good luck
Jox
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:47:39 PM by Jox »

Offline SylvesterF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 02:10:23 AM »
Hi,

I am glad to see you are interested in Kambo.

I don't know what is a difference had I started micro instead of high doses. There is no way for me to know it.

But sure I can guide you through, starting micro is good to see how your body reacts anyway, before doing strong dose, it gives you confidence too.

It does leave marks, don't know if you are a man or woman, but I scared to much my arms so I do it on my legs now, since they are hairy it show less and I see no difference. Let me know what you need to know more, pm me if I don't see your post.

Good luck
Jox

It's good to hear about your experience and results Jox.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 11:35:44 AM by SylvesterF »