Kambo Experience > Physical Cleansing and Healing of Illnesses

Does Kambo heal / cure Candida?

(1/2) > >>

bird2010:
Hi guys,

The title is my question. Does it?

Damn antibiotics caused me Candida and I am suffering, tried many things, no help.

Thank you.

bird2010:
No clue folks? alright.

I'll post here if it will heal or at least help any with Candida. I'll be doing Kambo 3 times in a row (3 days) this week.

bird2010:
Alright, I finished my three days experience with Kambo.

On the emotional level, it was deep & transforming, thanks to the Kambo! I will definitely meet Kambo again in future.

As for Candida, It did not cure it, but it did help to reduce its symptoms.

goodvibes:
diet is probably most helpful. low carb and no sugars. get plenty of natural probiotics. make your own yogurt or kefir. and/or make kimchi or sauerkraut and eat a bit with every meal. this can help balance your bacteria in the gut. it can cause a die off reaction witch can cause feeling ill, headaches or skin ractions. baths with baking either baking soda, epsom salts, bentonite clay or apple vinegar can help detox with the die off symptoms.

called by the frog:
Hi there,
I have only just joined and saw this post.
Not sure if you are still on your kambo journey but I have candida aswell as other health issues on my second and third kambo experience my purge contained large quantities of fungus that I can only assume also contained candida. The third application helped a lot with removing this and was applied to my large intestine meridian points on the back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version