Author Topic: No Ejaculation 3 days after Kambo  (Read 8056 times)

Offline Diggs

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
No Ejaculation 3 days after Kambo
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:56:48 AM »
Hey, hey

So i had an amazing first time Kambo experience with a very powerful shaman, facilitating deep healing in an intimate group of 7 of us. To cut a long story short the day after, in passing conversation she said 'and guys, no ejaculation for the next 3 days!'

She is very legit, did heaps of space clearing before we were even allowed in the room, been all of the amazon etc etc, ive also heard that camanderos (?), tell that to people.

Well i failed to wait it out. I'd like to know the logic behind abstaining those 3 days, and also the interaction between post kambo integration and ejaculation.

I respected the Kambo in a multitude of other ways, yoga, only vegetarian food (Im vego normally), flower essences, bentonite baths, meditation, chanting and more, but it bugs me that i failed on the aforementioned front. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: No Ejaculation 3 days after Kambo
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
I not think there are big problems: i have a friend that use kambo also to boost his sex drive.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 06:23:58 PM »
Nonsense - there is nothing in any tradition that says you shouldn't ejaculate for 3 days after Kambo - she's making it up!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
Kambo's way too libido enhancing for that to be practical ime

Offline Indigo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 12:45:10 PM »
The only reason that you would want to wait three days before you have any ejaculation would be simple to allow the enrgies to be in the body for more purification. Most of the time this referrers to ayahuasca but is wise to allow your body to keep enrgies focused on what is important when doing any cleansing. Wether the person is doing it to themselves or with a intimate other then that is bringing a different type of energy in, especially if the other person is not doing any type of cleansing. Now it can be different for others but that's what I have observed from my experience. As we do cleansing we are open to many types of enrgies that can be disturbing to our new balanced energies or what we are trying to achieve.