Author Topic: green stool  (Read 3520 times)

Offline krc

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
green stool
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:42:02 AM »
hello family!

one week ago I took the first kambo treatmant and it went very well. now I feel more relaxed and focused.

I have two questions.

one week before the treatmant I head really hard climbing experience in the cold and I felt ok until the day I had ceremony. started with the closed nose and pain in the throught. after the ceremony everything went well but one week later I still have the this kind of flu symptoms.. is this normal?
I understand that this may be post climbing effect from excessive fisical exposure or that the body is still fighting things kambo didnt done.

second question. today, one week after the ceremony, I noticed a normal shape but really green stool. Ive read that green stool is mostly because the bile is having problems. I didnt eat nothing green and some days I eat grease food because I didnt had no other choice.

should I continue in other two ceremonies next month and should I be worried because the color of the stool?

thank you so much for the answer!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:16:00 AM by krc »

Offline krc

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: green poop
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 05:13:46 AM »
joust to inform that everything is back to normal and my flu symptoms are almost gone.. who knows, if I didnt take kambo maybe this flu symptoms would be much harder.. still, if anyone knows if this thing with bile is normal I would appreciate  :D

take care!