Author Topic: If you wanna be really safe...  (Read 8899 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
If you wanna be really safe...
« on: August 15, 2013, 12:25:45 AM »
To do lighter treatments which I'm sorry but these are not how I do it.  I go as hard as I can with the medicine and keep the dots fresh and on me for long periods insuring the deepest purgings.  I have faith in Kambo like Yahoshua.  Kambo on the cross for humanity.  Anyways to insure one is safe and doesn't purge too deeply (many westerners can't handle anything more than 30 minutes of purging), one is to wipe off the dots directly once bile purges start to come out violently.  This will likely be 10-15 minutes into the journey.  After the water purges than starts to come the bile purges of yellows, then can take off for the more sensitive types. 

But I always get the most out of the medicine for very long periods of time for purging for long periods, even insane amounts of black bile.  No one really wants to do that, but there in lies special teachings.  Most regard those routes as crazy and insane, and even Kambo practitioners say that I am way overdoing it to go that far (purging full on for 1-3 hours).  But because they don't take it that far they have no idea what I am doing. 

So ones can make there own choice.  My advice is to be as safe as possible and not to go hard at it until you have lots of experience.  Take your time and be safe. 

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: If you wanna be really safe...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:22:14 PM »
For me, wiping off the dots makes no difference. It probably sounds hard to believe, but the way I ensure myself a safe experience is I ask the kambo to go easy on me. I make it my intention. Once things get rough, my instinct is to want it to end ASAP. I want to stop being such a wimp in this sense, and just tough it out the whole way. You're a big inspiration to me Kampum, I'm following the path you've laid out and intend to some day endure these hardcore kambo ceremonies that you describe. keep up the good work.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:02:22 PM »
but the way I ensure myself a safe experience is I ask the kambo to go easy on me. I make it my intention.

I have done this as well. But most of the time when that thought comes to my head it changes to
"ugh..
 give me whatever you feel I need".

After the water purges than starts to come the bile purges of yellows, then can take off for the more sensitive types. 

I mostly purge yellow bile/water. Have you ever noticed the taste of Kambo puke is unlike any other puke? It has a distinct acrid bitter taste. My last kambo session, although on the heart meridian and although I drank a tonnnn of water, purging would not come easy. I think this was because I had eaten a lot the day before and a bit heavier consistently before the experience without having done a good enema in a while. Anyway I was having a difficult time purging. Even after misting the dots, breathing in palo santo, even white sage as well. Which can also be used for smudging, tho I like the smell of palo santo better. And I did not feel like applying more burns because I hadn't marked off a meridian point and the experience was already difficult, I hadn't been looking forward to this one. Anyway I stuck my fingers in the back of my mouth, which you don't recommend Kampum, and which I don't think is preferable. But I did purge the same kind of purge. acrid bitter yellow bile water. So I feel this could be useful if needed.

Tho without a nice good purge that comes on its own, I will be revisiting Kambo sooner than usual. My dreams and recall have also returned more vividly as I have stated in the past. IMO Kambo does work on the pineal gland. My closed eyed visuals especially when using other medicines is much enhanced afterward. Almost like how people say after smoking breakthrough doses of dmt, other trips say on like mushrooms, is never the same but becomes more dmt like and enhanced.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 09:09:06 PM by PsilocybeChild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 09:12:24 AM »
For me, wiping off the dots makes no difference.

So people don't get confused I just want to stress that it makes a big difference if you wipe the dots off before the purging gets too intense.  I have this experience to know this from treating numerous people, all of the other Kambo healers I know have this experience, and even the tribes do this as well.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 09:15:03 AM »
But I did purge the same kind of purge. acrid bitter yellow bile water. So I feel this could be useful if needed.

That's good to know, I should be more open to this.  Yeah that's the same taste I get from the bile.  They say it is kissing the frog or getting kissed by the frog. 

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 04:47:23 AM »
Hey Kampum,

When I start purging I always immediately wipe the dots off as I thought it was a sign that I had reached the peak and I didn't need to keep them on. Although when I was in peru I started purging and I kept the dots on and vomited maybe 4 or 5 times and then stopped vomiting and that's when the shaman wiped them off. This is interesting there are possibly many schools of thought on this subject.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 12:22:28 PM »
It just depends on how far/deep you want to go.  My first 30-40 times I always kept dots on but now that I finished my Kambo boot campu I take them off after the 3rd or 4th purge or/and after the first bile purge. 

Offline wdb2021

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 02:03:56 AM »
Those spots will not disappear. You have to pay attention to it. If you ignore those spots It will spread and multiply so it is difficult to maintain.