Author Topic: Application and change in intensity of effects  (Read 6506 times)

Offline Kraken

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Application and change in intensity of effects
« on: December 06, 2014, 11:06:17 PM »
I have applied kambo three times myself. Most have been marks about 5-8mm with 3 dots each time. I remove the skin with my fingernails, apply lots of water on the kambo stick and put directly on the burns.

The first experience was very mild which I believe was due to not moistening the kambo stick enough. The second time was very intense and I put a thick layer of wet kambo on the wounds. The last time seemed similar with medium effects. All applications were 1 week a part.

Is this progression in effects normal or is it due to a factor in my application? I notice that when I wet the kambo it forms a puddle from which I take the poison, it doesn't form globules. Although on picking with the knife it takes a globule shape on the knife and my skin. Am I now putting too much water?

Finally I tend to hold the red bamboo for about 5 seconds on my skin. Could this be too long or short? I was doing it to ensure the skin would be properly exposed and skin easy to peel off with my nails.

Thank you in advance.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Application and change in intensity of effects
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 01:01:54 AM »
Hello Kraken,
welcome to the community.

Fast from food for 6 hours beforehand or apply after a nights sleep. Drink 1-2 liters of water beforehand (more like 2).
An enema beforehand makes the purge come easier and will hydrate you without needing to drink so much water as I mentioned.
Smudge the area. If you wish, lowish volume music may be comforting. If you have one, keep a 5 gallon bucket for puking nearby, if you're indoors.
Keep drinking water near by.
After misting the Kambo stick use a knife to scrape the Kambo into globules of even size. Don't put so much water that it keeps dripping off the Kambo stick.
Too much excess water run-off may possibly cause some loss of potency. When you scrape with the knife it takes a minute of working it to form the globules.
Apply even burns, scraping dead skin off. apply moistened Kambo globules to the burns. lie back and let the worst pass (head pressure, possible face swelling, hot flushing sensation, etc.) Keep the globules on as long as you can to at least cause a sufficient purge. You can mist them on the skin, to get some more absorption from them.
It will cause you to feel like you hadn't drank lots of water and will cause dry mouth. Continue to drink water so the purge comes easily.
A follow up enema is beneficial to those that wish. The Kambo puts toxins into the elimination passages. And your next shit will probably be pretty foul if you wait and don't follow up with an enema. Smudge again after cleanup.

P.S. when I mention enemas I don't mean store bought mineral oil enemas, this is not healthy. I mean warm water with possible herb teas or coffee added that may assist in detoxification.

Finally I tend to hold the red bamboo for about 5 seconds on my skin.
It seems to me that a full second to a second and a half should be sufficient? Just make full contact with sufficient pressure. The skin will snub out the ember and it's heat.
In my experience as the stick burns the tip gets thinner. I use a knife to cut off the charred tip after every one or couple burns so the burn marks are of even diameter.

Best regards.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:23:54 AM by αlτεrηιτγ »

Offline Kraken

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 10:03:46 AM »
Did you mean that I can also drink water during to help with the purge?

Yes, I end up needing to do this each time. I can go from feeling bloated with hydration to dry mouthed and like I never drank water, after the application.
The water in the stomach seems to get sucked deeper into the body to help wash tissues and organs of their toxins and help energies flow.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:00:23 PM by αlτεrηιτγ »

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »
Ahhhh, I'm sorry I accidently edited and wrote over your post instead of responding. I have extra abilities as a moderator and some times click the wrong button.
I'm so used to going back and modifying my own posts.
I wish there was a way on this forum to undo or undelete things. Feel free to re-ask any questions from your post. As far as making the burns a "one one hundred" or "one Mississippi" duration should be perfectly sufficient. You're just trying to adequately burn and remove the top layer of skin, to the full shape of the tip of your burning stick.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:34:40 PM by αlτεrηιτγ »