Author Topic: Bee sting synergy with Kambo  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Bee sting synergy with Kambo
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:57:05 PM »
So long story short, yesterday I had a very potent and healing Kambo experience followed with an equally evacuating enema to round it out. 

Now today I get home from work and I'm dusting off the floor mats by banging them against the side of the house...suddenly I'm attacked by what looks like insects but quickly I realize these are MF yellow jackets.  Needless to say I got stung 4 times and before I got completely swarmed I ran inside and jumped in the shower.  Now first of all, how I reacted so quick before anymore of these guys stung me was something crazy as literally within a moment I had a bunch of fast bees on my tail, this was thanks to Kambo.  That I didn't freak out and quickly did what was necessary, survival instincts to the max was Kambo. 

But what surprised me was how the adrenaline became to feel exactly like my Kambo treatment from the day before and 5 hours later I'm still riding this stinging high.  Next I knew I had to eliminate the population and without any flinching I grabbed the spray and zapped them, then a few were still alive and still with Kambo courage I grabbed the nest and ran through the yard flinging it into the forest so it no longer could endanger our household.  Kambo certainly was the purveyor of the bravery. 

After a while I started to feel the Kambo and bee spirits comingling there nectar poisons and I just looked up 'Shamanic Bee Stings', I haven't looked very far but I found this...

http://goddessschool.com/magickalbee.html
Bee shamanism may well be the most ancient and enigmatic branch of shamanism. It exists throughout the world--wherever in fact the honeybee exists. Its medicinal tools--such as honey, pollen, propolis, and royal jelly--are now in common usage, and even the origins of Chinese acupuncture can be traced back to the ancient practice of applying bee stings to the body’s meridians.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Bee sting synergy with Kambo
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 12:05:40 PM »
Some years before I started to do kambo it happened that I got stung in my throat by a wasp. In the soft spot between the collar bones it stung me, while I was doing a yoga pose (wheel pose). Being in a yoga session doing this asana almost at the end, it didn't even hurt and afterward there wasn't even a trace of the sting.

Offline Eyebrowny

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Bee sting synergy with Kambo
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
Easily understood, because the article. Best content.