Author Topic: The bowel purge and pathogenic biofilm  (Read 8274 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
The bowel purge and pathogenic biofilm
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
I am wondering if anyone has advice on where to apply to ensure an incendiary blast to the bowels?  Out of all the times that I've done kambo which is probably about 15-20, I've only had one session that resulted in a MEGA bottom end purge.  It happened just after I removed the dots and this was last summer or fall and I unfortunately didn't document and cannot recall where I had placed the points.

Any advice from a practioner or anyone else who has purged big from the bottom end would be much appreciated.  I have without a doubt a major biofilm issue (throughout the intestinal tract) which acts as a protective barrier for candida and possibly pathogenic bacteria.  This has caused a lot of problems... malabsorption being the most concerning.  Also, I can do multiple water enemas and release nothing but the water and small amounts of an actual film like substance.  Biofilms are a well-known issue for people with Lyme, however I have not been tested for that.  The (pathogenic) biofilms are now being understood to be involved in many infections as they are actually suspected to be produced by bacteria themselves so that they might guard themselves from onslaught by the immune system.  Here is one of many interesting articles on biofilms:

http://bacteriality.com/2008/05/26/biofilm/

I would also be all ears if anyone has an enema forumla that might do the trick of "breaking through" so the real nasty stuff can come out. 

I recently started working with kambo again and my spirit is quite uplifted and I am ready to do what it takes to promote healing, in general.  In 2 weeks I will apply 3x over the course of one weekend and am willing to pretty much go to any lengths to maximize the benefits that this medicine has to offer, therefore, I will take any advice freely given as I am most definitely still a neophyte.

So yeah, I am after the BOWEL PURGE.  The last use of twice in one weekend resulted in some stirring up of the bowels, but not enough to get anything out. 

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:10:24 PM by lightswitchedon »

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
Re: The bowel purge and pathogenic biofilm
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 05:08:50 AM »
You do know that bacteria in the intestines are there for beneficial reasons don't you?  They are in fact helpful not just for digestion and metabolism but you own immunity as well!

I haven't read that you have a harmful bacterial infection giving you trouble, so are you sure fighting off those microbes is a good idea anyway?  So what if you have biofilm?  I'd be more worried if you didn't have it.  It doesn't mean there's an issue, unless you're like getting so much film that it's clogging your tract or something.

Besides, there are about 10 times bacteria in your gut than there are cells in your entire body.  Even if you eliminate 99.9% of them, they will be able to find enough nutrition to repopulate back to the original amount in about 5 and a half hours.

Either way, if it's a big dump you want; I wish you luck!  Whatever makes you happy  ;D

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 09:46:48 AM »
Hi Burnmark and welcome to the forum. 

Yes, I do know these things.  I probably should've limited my post to: How to use kambo to facilitate a big dump.  Sorry.

I will spare going into detail on what I have read, experienced and learned on gut health and just ask if anyone knows how to best facilitate a good bottom end purge with Kambo.  I experienced this once and it was cathartic to the extreme and I intuitively sense that it needs to happen again.

Thanks.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »
I always do a gallon of enemas after the Kambo, it really completes the process for me.  I use a variety of herbs depending on the call but always includes probiotics and digestive enzymes. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »
Cool, thanks Kampum.

I haven't done that and will try it.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 07:17:48 PM »
My pleasure my good friend and confidant,
This was an idea that came about after realizing that there could be some negatives if one doesn't purge fully during the experience.  Although I purge every time, this technique allows the process to reach completion.  For instance the green wretched Kambo poos that can sometimes last for several days are no longer an issue as with the enemas I can get it all out of my system at once and often the enemas really synergize with the healing process.  I recently made it mandatory for my treatments to which more than likely many people will be swayed away but to me it's more important to be thorough than to be making profits. 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 08:14:56 AM »
I do not apply kambo very often at all but the handful of times I did only one of them I did a pre-kambo enema for.

My memory is not 100% about exactly what I used but what I can remember is:
Place pink Himalayan sea salt in a 1-2L jar, maybe a teaspoon or two.

Then add desired essential oils the ones I used were lemon, peppermint, rosemary, myrrh. That is the ones I can remember but those are enough to accomplish your goal and likely beyond. I think it was like 2-5 drops of each and mix it into the salt pile and let it sit for an hour or two.

Then pour 1-2L's of boiling hot purified water into the jar add lid and shake vigorously for 5-15 minutes and let sit for 5 minutes after, before adding some or all of this to an enema bag first wait for it to cool to a temperature that is warmer than your insides but not hot enough to burn or flush you too early.

If you do this properly you can expect to feel like god for 3 days to a week or more, regardless if you use kambo or not.

When I first did this it dislodged massive physical blockages in my brain that I never knew I had until a few hours after doing this, I am talking about actual physical matter In the brain that does not belong not mental blockages.

Before my brain felt like a riverbed made of concrete and the fluids passing through it felt like sand, very unpleasant. After doing it my brain felt like a series of suspended fluids of different densities all moving in different directions all over the place freely amongst each other without resistance of any kind. Pretty sure it reset a considerable chunk of my brain, pretty much after doing it sensations and thoughts and imagination and essentially anything that made any part of the brain activate I would feel extremely clearly that exact location in my head activating and what direction it was flowing and what "flavour" the sensation was, and also each time this flow would be extremely strong oxytocin like electricity throughout the entire area of the brain this liquid-electricity was flowing through, so essentially every thought every consideration, every sensation every feeling for almost a week felt like a full body orgasms potency concentrated in whatever part of my brain was activated by the sensation or thought.

This last paragraph^ this event caused me to learn about brain chemistry in a direct hands on way through the language inside a language that was the plasma-like liquid electricity and the flavour of the orgasm like feeling it caused.

For maybe 2-3 weeks this persisted getting weaker every so many days until lit almost entirely stopped but there are positive changes that never went away, and that was well over a year ago.

Because of how potent all the sensations become it sort of wakes up both the observer and the experiencer at the same time and allows you to see beyond the fog of placebo and nocebo to know the reality of reality beyond duality. The way this clears the fog and things feel deeper and fuller and crystal clarity to thought and sensation will literally awaken the sleeping hyper genius in anyone who tries this enough times to get it working right, I never did an enema before but managed to get it working on my first try and I will mention that kambo did get applied after I did that enema but I highly doubt the kambo was key to this, if it was I used I think 3-5 dots on the tips of m fingers and I have done the same kambo treatment before 2 times and it never did anything like what the enema caused.

I am not saying kambo is not as amazing as what I experienced, I find the two experiences are similar but different, I find kambo to Be more body detoxing while I found this enema made me feel like all the negative physical matter inside my brain was expelled.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:17 AM »
I am fairly certain this would have lasted longer or possibly indefinitely if I had shifted my diet to super healthy organic only right after doing the enema, but I did not and I am almost certain going back to eating regular wester diet of shit and piss is the reason why the majority of the experience only lasted a week or two.

I am fairly confident the people eating 100% organic and raw healthy diets will be able to maintain this experience for months if not years or indefinitely if they were to do the enema once every 2 weeks or once a month, and if you did one super strong enema with these oils every 2-4 months and also used a diluted form with the same oils every week or two you would likely be able to maintain the first 3 days to a weeks worth of super clarity that you get from doing a concentrated form of this all the time by simply going hard on occasion and going light often.

I really cannot state enough that this will awaken the super genius in each of us if done correctly, this essential oil-salt enema I regard in my top 5-10 along with things like aya, iboga, and kambo.

You may find micro dosing iboga OR aya before AND after kambo may help you get the flush you seek but you must be careful using one of these two with kambo has a tendency to jump things to another level altogether beyond just purging from top and bottom. Ask kampum about this he is the resident expert in aya-kambo-aya and iboga-kambo-iboga.

Also I would highly recommend spacing aya and iboga at least 3 days to a week apart from one another for safety reasons that are to time consuming to explain all the details of.

Iboga + aya = not safe, in the future we may find a safe method of taking both but right now I would not touch it and that is saying something because I have done some really fucking stupid and dangerous things in the past and some of them I would do again, Iboga + aya is not one of those things I would consider doing again until absolutely certain we could make it safe.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 09:09:09 AM »
Thanks for sharing that pw.

I have for some time now felt that I needed to harness the healing potential of essential oils as my sister-in-law uses them extensively.  All of those ingredients you mentioned are no doubt sitting at their house just up the road, so I will have to consider.

I have used small amounts of clove bud eo internally and it definitely broke up some goop and caused me to expel some filth that had long been lodged in the upper right quadrant, however there is still a lot going on in there and the reaction to the clove bud oil (mega anxiety) probably from a die-off of pathogens was a tad tough to bear.

"also each time this flow would be extremely strong oxytocin like electricity throughout the entire area of the brain this liquid-electricity was flowing through, so essentially every thought every consideration, every sensation every feeling for almost a week felt like a full body orgasms potency concentrated in whatever part of my brain was activated by the sensation or thought."

"Because of how potent all the sensations become it sort of wakes up both the observer and the experiencer at the same time and allows you to see beyond the fog of placebo and nocebo to know the reality of reality beyond duality."

hmmm, sounds quite fascinating.  I've experienced similar just in spiritual-centeredness if you will, so I understand quite well what you are describing.  Never for a week though, maybe 20 minutes here and there spontaneously when for some reason "the observer is the observed" to quote some philosopher guy I used to read.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »
I very much understand the spiritual centredness you describe and it's usually short lived window of well being feeling.

There is a large variety of pro-spiritual activities I have practiced over the past few years and many of them are things that are short lasting or only long lasting when you do them very often, some are very convenient one time shifts that just improve your life but these tend to be few and far between.

The very reason I shared that method of enema is because it has been one of the more effective of the one time things that caused a massive long term improvement in overall wellbeing and health. And that this long term improvement increases the effectiveness of almost all the other things you do like the spiritual centred you feel that lasts around twenty minutes after doing the enema once would likely last longer be much stronger and more full of a feeling spanning more planes, this has been my experience with the way this EO enema improves almost all spiritual and healthy practices, I think every person should have the chance to feel the amazing benefits this enema causes long term, there will be a lot of people who will not ever try this simply because of the stigma of putting something in their butt, and the toxic state these peoples bodies are in is a far greater discomfort to them than any enema ever could be. If you have enough balls to knowingly eat toxic food then you should have the balls to do an enema or two and get those toxins back out again but many of them will delude themselves with "it's bullshit I don't have to put anything in my butt to be healthy" and these people will never know what they are missing until they try and get it working, or maybe they will have to see all the amazing things the people who have tried it are able to accomplish, either way it's their quality of life they can be miserable if they want but they should keep in mind that if there is a cure for a condition and they refuse to take it because of fear or lack of familiarity it is the same thing as religious people refusing simple medicine for simple conditions because of their beliefs.

I would NEVER ingest any kind of oil made from cloves, I would not even use topically even if diluted 50-100 times. Clove bud essential oil is extremely dangerous when I shake my bottle open it and smell the opening with a deep breath and hold it in for 3-5 seconds I experience a wave of sensations that are very similar to being heavily drunk and smoking a large amount of indica cannabis, you really need be careful with clove it contains allylbenzenes and compounds that interact with them and their activating enzymes it contains to many potent actives to be safe to ingest just smelling the bottle is more than enough.