Author Topic: Using Kambo for an Iboga flood  (Read 23471 times)

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Using Kambo for an Iboga flood
« on: May 09, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »
I am very interested to know how Kambo can be used to be prepare for an Iboga flood.  Any hints and tips?

Thanks

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Using Kambo for an Iboga flood
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »
Glad to see you hear brother,
In reference to this topic let me refer you to the comprehensive thread that also got me started on my Kambo quest.  Later I will start a thread for this as well.  But for now here is...

http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=973.0

Not all of it I agree with.  For instance in my experience Iboga goes hand in hand with Kambo at all times, especially right before but Roger on here (an energy healer from the Netherlands) feels it interferes doing it within a weeks time.  So just note that I do not agree with him on this whatsoever.  Otherwise all his ideas are quite sound from what I remember.  Note as well, Roger never did Iboga.  I talked him in private quite a bit.  Now he only does energy healing, no Kambo and has never done Iboga.  So he was likely going off the words of someone else on that point. 

So my own experience in treating people with Iboga without a pre Kambo and with a pre Kambo.  It is like night and day.  I make it mandatory that people do Kambo the day before at least before doing Kambo.  Ideally they would have done it multiple times.  It is like a pre Insurance policy to guarantee the flood will go well and be blessed. 

Like I said this is a huge topic and I appreciate you bringing it up.  That being said I need to gather reliable thoughts and sources before I answer in full.  I'll return soon to address this fully.  Hopefully Gloriadeo can chime in.  Hopefully others as well. 

Bless.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
Very interesting thread.  It seems that Kambo can purge and strengthen the body before an Iboga flood, making the flood experience more pleasant. 

I feel that Kambo is an essential ritual for me to partake in before I flood.  Gloriadeo has recommended listening to Barry Long, many people from the Eboka forum have recommended meditation, and now thanks to your recommendation KP, I would add Kambo to detox my system, especially my liver (which then metabolises the ibogaine into noribogaine).

So I have a few detailed questions.

1. How many days before an Iboga flood would you recommend taking Kambo?  You've mentioned doing it the morning of an Iboga flood but that might be a bit dangerous.  Did you ever try?   

2. I have read that Kambo becomes more effective the more you do it, so would you recommend a two or three Kambo purges, rather than one?

3. If yes to two or three purges, how far apart should they be spaced out?

4.  Would you still recommend doing 3 points to start with, and then increasing by two more every time; so 3, then 5, then 7, etc...

5.  Did you ever try applying Kambo to the acupuncture meridiens?  How did it work out?

Peace and thanks,

Avendagold

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
1. How many days before an Iboga flood would you recommend taking Kambo?  You've mentioned doing it the morning of an Iboga flood but that might be a bit dangerous.  Did you ever try?   

*Not so.  I do it the day before only when I the person can't see me before or in other words it is an emergency Iboga situation.  I always do it the day before in less the person has been doing Kambo on a regular basis.  Only I would do it the day of but NO ONE ELSE SHOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.  Kambo makes everything else much more powerful.  Catalyst. 

2. I have read that Kambo becomes more effective the more you do it, so would you recommend a two or three Kambo purges, rather than one?

*3 times brother is the magic number.

3. If yes to two or three purges, how far apart should they be spaced out?

*Every time you do Kambo you will hopefully purge from 5-20 times sometimes much more.  As far as how far apart, you can do them close together, if you have the gusto and fortitude.  Can do 3 within a 3 hour span is the most extreme.  Or 2 times within 5 hours then the next day 1 more.  But standard is 1 time every moon cycle when the moon is waning (last quarter to new moon).

4.  Would you still recommend doing 3 points to start with, and then increasing by two more every time; so 3, then 5, then 7, etc...

*Do 5 if you want to cut to the chase.  3 is hit or miss on if it will make you purge or not.  Also the closer to the Brachial vein you get the more likely it will make you purge. 

5.  Did you ever try applying Kambo to the acupuncture meridiens?  How did it work out?

*No I have not tried yet.  Soon.  I will hopefully be trained by Giovanni in California in September, then I will learn from the master.

Hope this helped

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »

***I apologize I failed to answer this question properly, or more precisely completely.  In reference to...

and then increasing by two more every time; so 3, then 5, then 7, etc...

I do recommend starting with 5 across the board for anyone.  Some Kambo healers always start with 7. I like 5 as it is in between the "safe" number of 3 which does not always "work" i.e. make the person purge sufficiently.  And to me 7 could be dangerous for a person's first time.  5 is a nice start in my books and almost invariably works like a glove. 

As far as after that.  It is really important to play it by ear.  Don't think ahead of yourself.  Remember it will get stronger every time.  So if 5 TKO'd you stay at 5 for the next time.  The only reason to step up 2 more dots is if it wasn't a true ordeal the previous time.  It should ideally make you feel as if you are on the brink of death.  Kambo will make you a friend with death and not fear it.  It is warrior medicine of spiritual machismo not in a gender sense but in a core toughness sense of love.  So hard to explain.  For this reason I put Kambo on par with Aya and Ibo for being extremely sacred in nature.

For Kambo: Don't Mind the Mind or else you will get squashed by the pressure of time so keep in tune with the divine and you will be fine and always in your prime.  For the essence of this species presence is to find your point of coalescence as the amphibean touches your merideans you find the reflection of innocence.

Plus to your nature and discover an inner savior as Yashua on the cross could never be at a loss in the deepest sanctum and in the sea of phytoplankton we depose of Satan and find our true stillness and patience. 

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 10:02:29 AM »
Many thanks KP, I have now put an order in for some Kambo and will be doing this in about 10 days time. 

I will try applying my dots to the meridien points on the back of my upper arm and see how it goes.  I won't have anything to compare it too but will let you know my experience.

Thanks for all the great info, specially the one about not thinking about it.  The mental/psychological aspect of entheogens is often overlooked and it is incredibly useful to have guidance about this.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 09:47:10 PM »
Please ask me about people that can help you with this.  Especially for your first time it is not recommended to do on yourself.  There are 2 people here that can likely help. 

No matter how I can try to prepare you for this there is no way I can prepare you for this.  Too mind boggling if you do it right.  It should utterly blow away all expectations and leave you baffled by it's power and poignancy.  Although I do it on myself and have for all but my first application, I don't recommend it for others.  Some faint from the severity of the experience. 

The best way to prepare is meditation and yoga.  In fact yoga seems to go hand and hand as it puts your entire body in a state of discomfort and there are some very specific positions that help alleviate.  For me doing Iboga before hand puts much of the body pain into my third eye region in an expression of bliss/rapture.  Meditation is supremely helpful for like I said the second you try and figure out what is going on you lose the teaching of Kambo and it hammers you with it's power.  I could write a book on Kambo +500 pages and that would not even touch on the actual experience.

For instance I will consult with Kambo on Tuesday.  I am more scared than ever.  It only gets more potent the longer you do it if you keep the same dose or up the dose.  A major force to be reckoned with that IMO does more practical spiritual and physical work than any other entheogen.  It is easy to overlook the little mysteries it covets itself to though.  Takes a keen eye of sensitive propensities. 

Blessings

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:52 AM »
Wow, faint with the severity of it.  That would probably freak out anybody, especially any inexperienced person, or their inexperienced sitter who would immediately phone the ambulance service!  How long do you pass out for?  Is it literally a few seconds or can you be out cold for a while?

Thanks for the advice.  I've seen people on Youtube doing it and they seem terrible but they survive the ordeal fairly well.  I'm thinking of doing 3 dots to start with, and adding a couple if it doesn't have the desired effect.  I know you said 5, but you are super hardcore KP!

By the way, I was watching Bruce Parry doing this in the rainforests of Brazil with the Matis and they gave him multiples of 2 dots.  Got me thinking that maybe two dots on each arm (in the meridien points) might be a good idea.  Bruce didn't respond much to the first two dots so they gave him another two, but the next two were on the side of his abdomen!

Offline Tonaldmus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 09:49:30 AM »
Детские площадки купить.Следующий запрос.
http://vihrclub.ru/turniry/kubok-gubernatora/
https://www.spainland.ru/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user
http://molodezhka4.info/2020/05/

ТзОВ Європейський парк виготовляє та встановлює дитячі майданчики різної комплектації, призначення та вартості.Диски, блины Inter Atletika имеют очень низкую цену.