Author Topic: Kambo and upper respiratory infections  (Read 6846 times)

Offline holybark

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo and upper respiratory infections
« on: August 09, 2014, 03:41:43 AM »
Does anyone have any information on, or personal experience with the efficacy of Kambo for upper respiratory infections?  I greatly appreciate any replies, thank you.

Offline holybark

• View Profile
Re: Kambo and upper respiratory infections
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:03:01 AM »
Just had a wonderful/strong Kambo session with the individual who has a possible upper respiratory infection, or cold, about an hour ago. Will update this post in 24hrs to let everyone know how he/she is.

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 05:09:35 AM »
I'd be interested to know.   Keep us posted.

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
Just spoke with the individual who is still suffering slight symptoms of a URI.  I suspect it will slowly get better, as her immune system regenerates to a higher level post treatment.  I suspect this because for me personally, the energetic properties of Kambo did not arise for about 4-6 days after my session. However they stated they have a certain mental clarity, and a mood uplift. 

Another very interesting note, this person slept with ease the night and had a vivid precog dream.  This is odd.  The said individual dreamed of my sister having a really really heavy period with a massive clot, that flopped around on the pavement as if it was living.  The very next day, my sister had a very heavy flow, with a huge blood clot in it! I joked that it was an immaculate miscarriage, as she is not sexually active. 

I hope you all find this as interesting as I have, and I will post as long as I see and hear results from the individual whom had the treatment. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:10:23 PM by holybark »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 08:44:52 PM »
I have a cold that won't go away after 2 weeks because of the rigorous work and strain on body.  I'm hoping to get a session in on Saturday or Sunday, I was waiting for the moon to wane and will find out soon.  It's the first time I've been sick in 3 years and this is the longest time I've gone without doing Kambo in the 4 years I've been doing it. 

So hopefully I'll knock this sucker out and have good news on this subject. 

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 03:36:07 AM »
Another very interesting note, this person slept with ease the night and had a vivid precog dream.  This is odd. 

How do you know it's precog?  It actually happened later?

Also, one reason I'll be using Kambo is to avoid being sick all winter. Like last winter, and it wasn't the hardest winter ever either.

I have part of my right lung that infects very easily.  I suspect that I got something trapped in there, a foreign thing I inhaled or some old mucus that just fell there and got stuck.  I have this since beginning of 2005.  If Kambo ever gets me to purge that thing, or at least prevent me from getting sick I'll be eternally grateful.  We'll test that when the cold weather comes.

Breathing problems just suck.

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 07:00:25 PM »
Update: The individuals cold is slowly subsiding.  I figure their immune system is regenerating much stronger than it was before the Kambo, and is slowly fighting off what ever illness they had.  They told me they have a marked increase in energy, and they're very emotionally sensitive, describing their emotional state as a "exposed nerve".  They also said that since their treatment, they have been very receptive to energies/emotions ect.  They have no prior experience with Kambo, and had 5 dots applied to the upper arm. She is a female with a rather small build. Burnmark:  Yes it actually happened the very next day, to the exact same person it happened to in the dream.