Author Topic: called to the Frog spirit  (Read 10748 times)

Offline Rainfruit

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
called to the Frog spirit
« on: May 02, 2014, 03:15:27 AM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Rain.  I'm very excited to have found this forum.  In my perusing around, I have read much that resonates with me and there seems to be exhaustive information and expertise here.

I am seeking the help of Kambo because I believe I have a Panema.  I have been struggling with a mysterious health issue for several years (over 4) that I have yet to resolve despite continuous focus and determination using many different healing approaches.  Besides the discomfort and suffering of the physical condition, I feel that much of my spirit has been broken over the course of this experience as well.  This is what my own personal definition of Panema, and this is why I seek the help of Kambo.

I also feel it's possible that my work with Ayahuasca has led me to Kambo.  I have already experienced a miracle of healing through Ayahuasca.  After working with Aya for a year and a half, I was given freedom from a severe eating disorder I suffered from for over 14 years, which almost killed me.  I feel like I was given a second chance at life, and have continued to work with Ayahuasca ever since (it has been 4.5 years now).  My relationship with Ayahuasca is life long and hard to encapsulate in words - but I can say, I do feel she has guided my life from within, ever since.

About 6 months after the eating disorder left my life, however, small health issues which had been chronic but minor exploded.  In this experience I recognize certain "signatures" of this demon as being related to, or the same one, that was manifesting as an eating disorder.  I feel like I weakened this demon but did not completely conquer it.

I have asked the medicine (Aya) for help with this issue (and without trying to describe infinite dimensions in linear words,) I have faith that she is answering my prayer, as she has in the past.  Kambo popped into my life a few weeks ago and I have been feeling a very strong call to meet this spirit.  So far everything I have read about Kambo has resonated loud and clear within me - from the description of what it can help with ("Panema"), to the saying that it helps to protect and strengthen the "protectors of the forest" (my whole life I have felt this mission, and that call has only gotten stronger, especially this past year), to the fact that is strengthens the immune system (part of my health issue is related to a chronic infection).

I am also open to working with Iboga (I have been interested for years), however my main focus with coming to this forum is in learning how to go about working with Kambo.  I have the opportunity to attend a Kambo ceremony locally in a few days, but I'm not sure I trust the facilitator.  I trust in his intentions, but not necessarily his experience level.  But maybe it doesn't matter?  I hope to find that answer here, and many other answers.

I also want to learn from the vast amount of experience there seems to be here.  Again, I am excited to have found this forum and look forward to learning and participating.

I also want to mention:  Although I come here with specific health issues, I do treat my future work with Kambo as a potential lifelong relationship.  This is my relationship with Ayahuasca - I went to her with a specific issue to conquer and once I started the work, realized I had a 100x more growth and healing to do than I even realized initially, on areas of myself I had never even been aware of.  In my life, Ayahuasca is an immeasurabable, living being - this kind of relationship with Kambo is the one I seek.

And, here's some other basic information about myself:

I'm a 30 year old female living in California, USA.  My specific health issues (not counting the spiritual issues) are mostly, low thyroid function (possibly an autoimmune response to the stomach infection), adrenal insufficiency, chronic h.pylori infection in the stomach, chronic inflammation all throughout my body.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:36:26 PM by Rainfruit »

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: called to the Frog spirit
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 06:07:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum Rainfruit. Your post is clear and recognizable. I hope you find an solution to your problems. How did kambo fare with your stomach issues btw?

Anyway if you visit this facilitator just be able to put aside his advice and trust your own (if necessary). Important will be were to place the dots and how many. When you get burns make sure the upper skin is removed. Also that it feels right so you don't go in the experience with a doubt. Being totally confident helps going through it.

Hope that helps a bit!

Regards...

Offline Rainfruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 02:53:47 PM »
Thanks, Macaco.  Just to be clear I have not worked with Kambo yet.  I am having strong doubts about the facilitator and so I am choosing not to work with him.  Right now I am searching for another facilitator to work with.

Good tips, I will heed them.   :)

Offline Rainfruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »
Just posted an update on my recent work with Kambo over the past month:

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=397.msg2107#msg2107

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 10:14:47 PM »
Hi Rainfruit,

I enjoyed your kambo healing write-up.  It was inspiring to read and I will comment directly on that post tomorrow as I definitely have some thoughts and commonalities.  What great timing to read such a testimony to the magic of kambo!  I had a vision of the frog a couple of weeks back and shortly after randomly encountered a man with fresh burns on his shoulder (covered in dragon's blood) and I asked him if it was from kambo and he said, "yeah, someone gave it to me before an aya session and it was hard as hell!" I didn't really want to show him my scars since his were like twice the size of even my largest ones.  I was thinking that whoever treated him must've been a sadist! 

I haven't worked with kambo since last fall and will be starting of succession of treatments Saturday and am eager as this spirit needs an infusion of warrior medicine and kambo is just that!