Author Topic: balancing and healing meridians with essential oils  (Read 30815 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
balancing and healing meridians with essential oils
« on: April 27, 2014, 08:50:05 AM »
this is a list of what essential oils are best applied to each pair of meridians.

i may have already posted this list to this forum.

this list was made by compiling information from many sources and cross referencing it to get the most complete picture.

+---
Organ Meridian: Lung/Large Intestine
---
Essential Oils:
---
Cypress, Juniperberry,Pine, Clary Sage, Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Frankincense, Teatree, Sweet Marjoram, Pinus, peppermint, inula
---

-------------
---
Organ Meridian: Heart/Small Intestine
---
Essential Oils:
---
melissa, ylang ylang, anise, lemon verbena, rose
---
---
Heart, Pericardium, Small Intestine, Uterus
---
Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Rosemary, Lemon, Laurel leaf, Teatree, Spikenard, Ginger, Cinnamon, Melissa
---

--------------
---
Organ Meridian: Stomach, Spleen
---
Essential Oils:
---
Lemon, Grapefruit, Lavender, Frankincense, Patchouli,
Geranium, Myrrh, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Fennel, Vetiver, Coriander, dill, roman chamomile, kewda
---

----------------
---
Organ Meridian: Gallbladder/Liver
---
Essential Oils:
---
Orange Sweet, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Yarrow, Peppermint, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosemary, neroli, rosemary verbenon, lemon
---

-----------------
---
Organ Meridian: Kidney/Bladder
---
Essential Oils:
---
Basil, Black pepper, Cedarwood, Juniperberry, Clary Sage, Geranium, Ginger, Roman Chamomile, Cypress, sandalwood
---

-----------------
---
Organ Meridian:
Umbilicus/Diaphragm (triple heater/paricardium)
---
Essential Oils:
---
inula, lavender, ud, frankincense, spikenard
---
---
Heart, Pericardium, Small Intestine, Uterus
---
Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Rosemary, Lemon, Laurel leaf, Teatree, Spikenard, Ginger, Cinnamon, Melissa
---

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: balancing and healing meridians with essential oils
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 03:16:10 PM »
Thanks for posting brother!

Reviving our kindred spirits. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »
stomach and spleen are on the end of the thumb.

gallbladder and liver are on the end of the pointer finger.

small intestine and pericardium are on the end of the middle finger.

large intestine and lung are on the end of the ring finger.

bladder and kidney are on the end of the pinky finger.

i have an image that shows all these and lots more but it is to large file size to upload to this thread and i could not find it in google to link it.

so basically for these what you want to do is make 5-6 mixtures and each one is dedicated to 1 pair of 2 meridians, so at the end you should have 5-6 bottles and each bottle contains as many oils i outlined in my first post as you could get for the 2 meridians that bottle targets.

then you simply shake the bottle and dip 1 finger into the liquid then use the same finger on the opposite hand and rub those fingers together so you spread the oil all over the end of that finger on both hands.

to simplify that all you have to do is when you apply oil to the end of a finger also apply that oil to the same finger on the opposite hand.

once you apply a oil mix to both fingers you should let it sit for 5-30 minutes then wash it off with soap and hot water, you may need to wash your hands 2 or more times to get it all off, and even then you will sweat it out of the pores on your hands and the hands will smell a little like the mixture for day or more.

ATTENTION: this thread and the information i have posted in it right now is essentially capable of regenerating/repairing/healing/balancing almost the entire human body and almost every vital or major organ.

these targeted mixtures are essentially a cure all if you use them properly, if your body has 1 really bad problem that these oils do not cure right away keep taking the oil mixes as i have explained here because even if these oils cannot heal your specific ailment that does not matter because using these mixes as directed will heal your whole body and increase the efficiency of your bodies systems so strongly that the body will be able to overtake and repair whatever specific injury you may have.

this stuff in this thread will heal ALMOST everything, and the things it cannot heal it will instead heal every other part of your body so well that the other parts of your body will be able to heal the injury the mixtures could not. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:18:46 AM by peacefull warrior »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 09:50:13 PM »
Have you tried mixing in some DMSO gel?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 08:28:43 AM »
Have you tried mixing in some DMSO gel?

no i have not.

dmso might be a bad choice i remember hearing it has unhealthy effects to it.

dmso is a bad choice some other options that would be safer and maybe work better would be any one of the following or any combination of them:

carrier oils like:
olive oil
sweet almond oil

oils to help absorption like: (almost all of these absorption oils need to be mixed with a carrier oil like those above)
peppermint eo
rosemary eo
camphor eo
clove eo
cinnamon eo
myrrh eo
lemongrass eo (myrecene type)
99% IPA