Author Topic: Rectal administration  (Read 7592 times)

Offline elliotmtl

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Rectal administration
« on: December 22, 2013, 08:05:29 AM »
Hi,
I am new to kambo, just started the process of obtaining some and am trying to figure out what the best way for me personally to use it. In the "new ways of administering" thread, rectal administration was mentioned as a possibility, but no one ever mentioned actually trying it. This seems to be the way that I would be most comfortable with. As my living situation is with some very easily disturbed people (I do have my own private area of course) I would rather not burn myself if I don't absolutely have to, but if that seems like the only sound method I suppose I will have to find a way to be discrete. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any particular downsides to rectal administration. I understand that overdosing is a concern with non-burn methods but I feel reasonably confident in my ability not to be a moron. I'm also wondering whether the kambo would want an oil-based transport assistance or if the water alone does the trick, but I'm sure I can figure that out with further reading of this forum...thanks for your help :)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Rectal administration
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:26:57 AM »
That's not a good idea.  Do it with burns but not in that space.  Traditionally for starters is much safer than choosing an alternative method in the beginning. 

Since no one has done it via that route there is no way to be reasonably safe. 

Frankly I wonder if you should even do Kambo, your approach seems risky at best and not well researched.  I'm going to protect the medicine here and say safety and respect for the tradition (burns).  I don't think you have done one iota of research, maybe this will irritate you to hear but I'm going to stand on solid ground here and say go back to the drawing board and really think about what you are considering and why. 

Offline elliotmtl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 12:10:49 PM »
If this idea is so dangerous, maybe this community shouldn't have it listed in the first post of a thread that will be one of the first places newcomers are likely to look for guidance. Especially since this is a substance that is currently very easy to obtain and any random fool could take it upon themselves to use the idea and harm themselves.

I was hoping for a more open-minded and educational response but alas. I do see where you're coming from.

By the way, don't worry, I'm not going to rush into anything stupidly or use kambo without sufficient research. I was hoping someone had already tried this method and simply hadn't written about it here, but I'm certainly not going to experiment with it if no one else has. I do think more knowledge about non-burning methods would be helpful especially for USA people since we have a very large stigma around self-injury. Perhaps more people could be helped spiritually if there were "easier" ways. However, I do understand respect for tradition and don't wish to be in any conflict with it, or the medicine itself.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:32:13 PM by elliotmtl »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »
Well if you want to do Kambo I strongly recommend being proud of your burn marks.  Otherwise it would seem the therapy has no use.  To be native in this plastic world, with the only body art as rites of passage. 

I didn't realize this was the first to come up in this section.  You wouldn't believe how careless people are in entheogenic crowds and forums, I'm really trying to distance myself and Kambo from those people.  I apologize if I flogged you but it was just a general response and not to be taken personal. 

I won't even do this method and I am a regular user of enemas.  Any alternative method seems silly to me, no matter how creative people get it pales in comparison to the surgically precise burn. 

Offline elliotmtl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 01:30:56 PM »
I would be proud of burn marks. Will be, hopefully. I just have to pragmatically consider the reactions of the conservative-minded people around me, should they discover it for some reason. Hopefully that would not even be an issue, as they will stay under clothing, lol, just trying to be cautious in my approach. And there's also the dragon blood remedy to help the scars, I have read.

Since there are no currently recommended alternate methods and I don't have even 1% of the experience necessary to become a pioneer, I will stick to the traditional method and do more research and preparation before embarking. I have already ordered some because I feel very strongly led to it and I wanted to do it before I lost the nerve, but it will likely be sitting in my fridge for a few months until I am ready. Thank you for your help :)

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 05:22:25 AM »
Hi, I wouldn't let it sit in the fridge as it needs to stay away from humidity, leave it in a cupboard, it will keep fine for very long.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Ah if the burns can be problematic with sight to others, the upper part of the upper legs serve. When I was learning the process and didn't want to wear excessive amounts of burns on my arms, I did upper legs and that is out of sight most of the time.

Offline elliotmtl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »
Thank you both, those are helpful suggestions :)

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 04:00:27 AM »
Yes, agreed Kampum. This is an extremely dangerous suggestion. No one should use Kambo any way other than through the skin. I have been working and talking with a tribe in Brazil near my home and they have been trying to explain to me the consequences of doing anything other than burns. Its not safe basically and could lead to very detrimental long term health issues. Apart from that it would hurt like hell to put Kambo in your rectum and probably cause damage to the fragile rectal lining. I would imagine it would be painful to shit for a while afterwards too.

To minimize the scars you need to do two things. Learn a good burn technique. If its done carefully, you only need to remove the very top layer of skin. Secondly, use dragons blood immediately afterwards. It seals the wound, helps scab formation and stops infection. If you don't touch it or pick it, you will have minimal scarring. I have lots of people who come to me regularly and often even I cannot see the scars from their previous sessions. Some areas scar more than others. I have found that the back of the shoulder, the spine and the inner ankle and knee scar the least.