Author Topic: Best Kambo diet?  (Read 9820 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Best Kambo diet?
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:13:42 AM »
I liked what Peter Gorman said on this...

Kamaboguhuasca: I've never seen an adult Matses/Mayoruna male in good health vomit with sapo. I've seen some take 8- quarter-inch burns--and not vomit. They make retching sounds but since their diet is so clean--meat, raw or on a fire, yucca, masato, fish (sun-dried or boiled or on the fire), some boiled or fire roasted plantains; good tree bark, pineapple, various leaves for digestion--I don't think there is much to clean out.

I think he's right.  Especially as few carbs as possible for purity.  Healthy meats are quite complimentary to the wild nature of the frog and it's diet of insects.  We could eat insects that the Kambo has as a dieta experiment to bond with the frog. 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Best Kambo diet?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:33:44 PM »
"We could eat insects that the Kambo has as a dieta experiment to bond with the frog."

you are a genius

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 05:28:17 AM »
So if you don't purge doesn't mean you keep poison inside and it's hurt.
I read this a lot. if you don't purge you keep all the frog's toxin in.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »
So if you don't purge doesn't mean you keep poison inside and it's hurt.
I read this a lot. if you don't purge you keep all the frog's toxin in.

Yes, this is my assumption, but not so sharp. In fact with an already healthy body the toxins could be eliminated even later - or " archivied" again... - and one can experiment a boost of energy and motivation nonetheless; that exactly happened to a friend of mine who tolerated his first 3-dots very easy.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 09:21:25 AM »
Yeah I don't agree with all of what he said and in fact I've seen many videos of indigenous people purging their guts out from Kambo.  I just like the more primal diet going along with this medicine.  Makes for a more clean experience than when I use to eat carbs. 

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:17 AM »
Good to know. I think you can vomit anger, not only bad food habit or else. So if you're a human, not yet a god, you may have something to purge. unless you do it very often, in which case it may be difficult for the body to throw out some stuff.
Also many poeple having an aya or else say : oh I'm so pure I didn"t purge anything, which in most case is just they hold to their own toxins and didn't let the medecine flow to do its work enough.
With kambo especially, I feel to me, it's getting easier and easier to purge fast and with fewer dots. It's less and less painful unless I had some bad things in my diet.
diet is thus primordial if you want to work regularly with kambo.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 07:37:47 AM »
Don't agree with all of this either. I've seen Mayoruna and lots of indigenous people purge with Kambo. Not on videos but in person. I give Kambo to lots of natives in Brazil and I am working with an entire community who are bringing back Kambo to their tribe, they all purge. The Katukina purge and so do the Kaxinawa. They have a good diet but heavy on Manioc and its derivatives which is pure carbs. When you take a lot of Kambo through out your life you need larger amounts to purge. Eight large points might not do it. I too think that you can vomit emotions as well as toxins that Kambo releases from the body's cells. If you don't purge, some toxins will be released through the bowels and some will be reabsorbed by the intestines.

I think its true to say that tribes like the Matses who have lower levers of contact with the outside world probably carry fewer toxins. Toxins can come from the environment, water, recreational drugs, prescription meds, pesticides, insecticides, toiletries, vaccinations and lots more as well as food. Those who live in this kind of world will be constantly taking toxins into their bodies, those who don't will obviously be cleaner.

I've taken Kambo over 100 times now and I still purge. Mostly clear water and then bile.  I don't purge with Aya because my brain is used to it after so many years but I still purge with cacti. Gotta love a good purge!