Author Topic: Concentrating kambo into a liquid  (Read 10743 times)

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Concentrating kambo into a liquid
« on: December 03, 2013, 03:36:39 PM »
Hi.

A while back I experimented with concentrating kambo, so I could could apply it with fewer burn marks.
Kambo is extraordinarily resilient to heat, and it will not degrade even at 200 C / 392 F in the oven.

I put 10 dots in a shotglass with 7ml of water. I kept the oven at 200C for 30 minutes. By that time it had reduced to 0.5 ml. I sucked it all into a 1 ml syringe, and applied 1 drop, which is about 0.05ml, or the equivalent of 1 dot. It seemed to be as strong or stronger than 1 normal dot would be.

You could probably reduce it further, giving you a much more potent liquid, then just apply 1 burn mark. And you could keep it in the syringe, making it easy to reapply.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Concentrating kambo into a liquid
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 09:45:54 AM »
what do you think about the claiming of Peter Gorman on the preferable use of saliva ?
See here:
http://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26617&p=274310&hilit=kambo+saliva#p274310

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:49:01 AM »
Never tried using saliva, but who knows, it might absorb the active ingredients from the globules better than water does, or it could help in the transfer into the body. I am sure this could be experimented with. Could try use other mediums. Maybe try mixing it with DMSO or change the pH value of the water. There are so many variables here, but if people that works with this on a regular basis, would try out different things, I am sure we could learn something from it.

Who knows how much of the active ingredients are absorbed into the body. If we could increase it by 2-5x times, it would mean fewer burn marks and not to mention fewer frogs needs to be captured.

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 05:22:43 AM »
It's true that if saliva or another "healthy" medium would more efficient in terms of dosage, that would be a breakthrough for us.
Next time I'll try and do with saliva, it is the traditional way of rehydrating these amphibians crystals.
when we look at it, saliva is a secretion from the body designed to help with assimilaition and contains also antisepetic properties.

Good starting point.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »
Yeah this saliva things got my attention as well. Has anyone tried this already?

Really interested, especially how the dosing comes out this way.

Next time I'll try it as well, though it would turn my established kambo routine upside down, because need to figure out the right dose from start from what I gather.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 11:16:49 AM »
i've used saliva and water but was never looking for a potency difference between the two. so good chance if there was a potency difference, unless it's a huge one, i missed it.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 02:00:08 PM »
I'll use my Saliva next time.  First though I will spit a bunch up and then put it in a spray bottle.  Yes I was not open to this before but now upon reflection it makes total sense, the indigenous technology is based on practiced evidence.  What about applying with Ayahuasca as your liquid? 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
"What about applying with Ayahuasca as your liquid?"

i would advise if you choose to partake in this idea you do so with much much less than your normal amount of both medicines.

i have tried this, when i did i also got some in an open wound near the burn accidentally, and there were more than just dmt and maoi in the liquid i used.

the liquid i used i only intended on putting on the fresh burn but the liquid ran across my arm and hit an open wound and then i nearly instantly "went down with bwiti"

the liquids total contents was at least but not limited to the following chemicals or extracts thereof:

nn-dmt, 5-MeO dmt, bufotenin, mexican blue meaney mushrooms, hordinine (mao B inhibitor), iboga, blue lotus, black pepper (mao A inhibitor), kambo.

if someone were to repeat this with even just iboga and or dmt and or bufo and or 5meo and or kambo i would advise they be EXTREMELY careful as this was among the 5 most powerful (and difficult) experiences of my entire life and this type of method should only be attempted by the utmost hardened of warriors.

iboga seemed to be the ruling voice in this chorus for me, i imagine if i had used more kambo the kambo might have led the dance but the amount of kambo i used was extremely small and i feel the iboga was the head of this communion for me, there is a distinct "voice" for each iboga, kambo, nn-dmt, bufotenin, and 5-MeO dmt and i can distinguish each from the other by their "voice" i do not literally mean a voice as in words and sound but use the term as a metaphor.

i have done this before with just aya (nn-dmt, 5-MeO, bufotenin, mao A and B inhibitors) into an open wound and a fresh burn and had similar effects but more drawn down the mother path and not nearly as overwhelming.

this time that included the iboga i feel it was the iboga that made the the largest difference and i strongly urge anyone attempting this to either avoid putting iboga liquid extract on a fresh burn or open wound as the danger is extremely severe or if you do choose to attempt something so unsafe that you use micro micro micro doses of all included medicines.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 09:24:26 AM »
i recall reading that one or more of the tribes that use bufotenin place it into fresh burns along similar locations to kambo application.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 11:47:59 AM »
I had been wondering about the Iboga extract on burns theory.  Glad I didn't try it, I don't think I would have survived as I was going to do it while applying the Kambo dots.  Double wammy and a visit to the divine mother's critical care unit. 

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 05:20:23 AM »
Traditionally Kambo is worked up with saliva. I've tried both on myself and haven't noticed any difference. I think that the key is the person applying the medicine and how well connected they are to the spirit of the medicine. A good practitioner is a channel, people feel the medicine working even before its applied and when its applied its a stronger experience because of what they are carrying.

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 05:24:10 AM »
what do you think about the claiming of Peter Gorman on the preferable use of saliva ?
See here:
http://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26617&p=274310&hilit=kambo+saliva#p274310

This was extremely informative.  My first experience was with both saliva and water.  I intend to work with saliva exclusively. I will use a chopstick for dot application, allowing for a good diameter dot, while also ensuring the top skin is removed after burning to allow better absorption.  Although I intended to purge the first time, I will ensure my future experiences do include a vomiting purge because I believe this is very beneficial, and will allow for a fuller expression of Kambo medicine.  All and all, I have much to learn still.  The path of good medicine has begun.