Author Topic: Hmm, kambo eh....  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Wandering Girl

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hmm, kambo eh....
« on: November 06, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
Hey everyone, my name is Alyssa.  :) It's nice to meet you all!

To be honest, I signed up here without really knowing much about kambo at all, other than that it's used for healing. I was actually just trying to track down a user who I'd seen on other forums but who seemed to have abandoned their accounts in those places since, and I realized they were active here.... But, I figured it would still be the right thing to introduce myself and say hello.

Though I'm not educated on it at all, I can't say I'm not interested in kambo. I'm just recently starting to move to a point in my life where I really am interested in healing medicines, and I have a lot of healing to do. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good places to start reading up on kambo? It would be much appreciated!

Any advice or personal anecdotes you have to offer to give me a taste of what it's like would be much appreciated as well. :)

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Hmm, kambo eh....
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 01:37:53 AM »
As far as reading, combing these forums is your best bet on educating yourself on kambo. There's some videos on youtube as well. Some of which are linked to from this forum. Welcome to the forum, nice to have you. :D

Offline Wandering Girl

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 10:07:03 AM »
Alrighty, I'll certainly take a look around then. ^_^ Thanks for the warm welcome!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:06:17 AM »
Greetings,
I personally would only use Kambo if you feel strongly called to it or it calls to you.  If it is just a passive interest than is likely not good to entertain the idea of using it.  I think your formula of studying about it could well entice the call but that is in your own heart and only accessible within.