Author Topic: How long does it take to get addicted to rape'  (Read 8274 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How long does it take to get addicted to rape'
« on: October 09, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
I have taken a liking to rape', and find myself using it daily. I see where this is heading, I have never been addicted to nicotine, but have been addicted to other substances in the past. How long does it take before physical and mental addiction take hold? i.e. 1 week of daily use, 2 weeks etc.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: How long does it take to get addicted to rape'
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »
This depends from person to person. I don't do snuffs very often, so have no idea how long in particular. But it may be that this is less addictive than smoking tobacco. A friend was snuffing for two weeks or so, daily, and then he quit - the snuff ran out.

Usually when the fun is departing and it get's boring, that's when addiction is arriving.

Offline Booosh

• View Profile
Re: How long does it take to get addicted to rape'
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 04:30:20 PM »
I took Rape several times a day for 5 days then stopped for 2 days, on the third day I started again but felt evil!  I'm not a tobacco smoker but my feeling was that it was a withdrawal from the snuff (managed to keep the evil to myself!).

Was fine after that and not had any for a week or so now.  I also noticed that when using it less often/occasionally the feeling of insight was greater, when used several times a day it became just a search for the hit. 

Apurina is a non tobacco containing hape that may be of interest to those that do not like gaining that relationship with tobacco.

Booosh