Author Topic: What would kambo be effective for  (Read 7864 times)

Offline Wanderingsouls

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
What would kambo be effective for
« on: September 03, 2013, 04:55:28 AM »
Hi guys i am new the forum and have no expereince with kambo so was just hoping to gain some insights if kambo would really be effective for me.

I have psoriasitic arthristis,  Its a inflammatory form of arthritis, something extremely similar to rheumatoid but maybe not as extreme, which in case people werent aware of consists of swollen, painful joints chronic pain and contant tiredness.

I plan on going to a kambo session, though i am waiting for galega to be able to access internet and get back to me, for those who read the other topic, but was keen to know if anybody had expereince of healing similar illness or have an in depth knowledge of the workings of kambo to be able to give some insight to its potentisl effectiveness

Cheers to all and thanks in advance

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: What would kambo be effective for
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 12:02:50 PM »
Hi Wanderingsouls

While I can’t speak to the effectiveness of kambo for your type of arthritis, I definitely recommend that you give it a try. Some people on this forum have reported some improvement with inflammatory based diseases with regular use of kambo. If you do kambo then don't do it again for a few months, its like doing it again for the first time - to really get the healing effects of kambo, you shouldn't wait more than a month after you first do it, there really is a cumulative effect. See how you feel after 3 months.

For myself, I have not had a single day of sickness since I first did kambo 10 months ago so it certainly has had an effect on my immune system and energy. I see that avendagold recommended fasting to reduce inflammation and my experience with the 5 : 2 diet would support that. If you can do some fasting before you do kambo, I think it will be a great way to prepare your body for kambo (in addition to the usual pre kambo fasting).

I hope you report back after your kambo session and let us know how it went for you.

Good luck to you!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:42:51 PM by plantbuddhist »

Offline Wanderingsouls

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 06:42:08 PM »
yeah for sure definitely giving it a go, this week actually, so hopefully it pans out.

though i was abit confused, you said not to do it again for a few months but the healing benefits are cumulative and shouldn't wait for one month. would you mind clarifying as have literally no experience with Kambo and have to be honest haven't done much research on it either.

I know I need to fast for 12 hours beforehand but is there any other things i should abstain in the days beforehand? I really struggle with fasting actually, even a few hours and i feel like i getting loopy and get really bad headaches even if i am drinking loads of fluids. Though in the next few days I plan to drink alot of green smoothie and cut out coffee and take some omega 3 supplements to nourish my nervous system abit. I hope that seems like a good plan but if there are any obvious conraindications please let me know.

also there would be a chance to do multiple sessions on the same day, i think from 1-3 depending on how i feel and react to it. though after that i wont have the opportunity to do it unless I buy some from Maya botanicals (or another trusted vendor if someones does recommend one) and self administering, though is self administration a good idea for beginners? not only beginneer in kambo but in all forms of traditional plant based healing modalities?

but anyway thanks for responding and your advice

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 04:57:09 AM »
is self administration a good idea for beginners? not only beginneer in kambo but in all forms of traditional plant based healing modalities?
it's not the best idea but I did it anyway a lot of times: with  kambò, ayahuasca, san pedro, salvia, rue, sananga e probably other medicines i forgot.

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »

though i was abit confused, you said not to do it again for a few months but the healing benefits are cumulative and shouldn't wait for one month. would you mind clarifying as have literally no experience with Kambo and have to be honest haven't done much research on it either.

I know I need to fast for 12 hours beforehand but is there any other things i should abstain in the days beforehand?
You misread what I wrote. I said if you do kambo then DON'T do it again for a few months it's like starting all over again and you miss out on the cumulative healing effects so you should really try to do it once a month for the first few months at least.

As for diet beforehand, just be sensible, don't go eating tons of processed foods and chugging down six packs of beer...! If you usually eat a lot of sugary food, this may be why you're getting headaches when you fast - I'd really recommend sticking with it - maybe gradually increasing the length of time between meals.

We were all newbies at some point - don't sweat it!

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
Better to plan one single session the first time, and see how it goes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:23:24 AM by caiano »

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 12:39:08 AM »
Yeah fasting is probably similar to exercise.  At first its brutal and painfully hard to adjust, but the more you do it the easier it gets.  It will be difficult for a time but eventually it will be a cinch