Author Topic: Flying Kambo treatment and Black Bile Controversy  (Read 15959 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Flying Kambo treatment and Black Bile Controversy
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:18:51 AM »
I can only do one treatment lately as it leads to black bile deep deep.  No way I could do more than one doing full treatments.  I would have to do 3 light treatments in that case.  Maybe is ok if I don't purge for my first 2 and then on the third going major? 

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Flying Kambo treatment and Black Bile Controversy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:05:50 AM »
Nope - you need to purge each time just not to the point where your oesophagus is bleeding! There is no such substance as black bile! Its an old Greek word used to imply Melancholia but it does not exist in the human body. I have checked and double checked this with every doctor, scientist and biologist I know and even an endocrinologist and they are all adamant it does not exist. Their best explanation is that the Kambo puke irritates the very fragile oesophagul lining after a while and small quantities of blood are swallowed into the stomach. Here it meets enzymes that process it and turn it black. A small amount of blood can produce a lot of black liquid!

For the flying experience, I suggest that you start with 15 or so points - or whatever gets you purging - purge for no more than 20 mins and then remove. Rest a few minutes while you drink 2 litres warm water. Now add 18-20 points (more or less) to bring the purge - again up to 20 mins rest, drink and repeat. Final treatment go for 20-25 points (so you have a final tally of 60 or so). You can keep the purge going a little longer here but when you start to purge anything black you should wipe it off, take a shower, jump in the river - whatever - water will always stop it.

I put all my apprentices through this one - its special!

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:20:15 AM »
just not to the point where your oesophagus is bleeding!

I'm quite sure it is from my liver and gall bladder.  I've talked now in length with an Accupuncturist who is also a Chinese herbalist and an Ayurvedic practitioner.  Both said it is fine for me to purge black.  It is not the esophagus though I'm almost 100% sure. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:47:08 AM »
Its an old Greek word used to imply Melancholia but it does not exist in the human body.

That's not true, it's known in Chinese medicine (which is why I asked an Chinese herbalist) and Ayurveda (which is why I asked an Ayurvedic practitioner).  They were not surprised by this and said it all came from the liver and gall bladder.  I think the humours were spot on and propaganda of allopathic medicine tried to make there teachings seem irrelevant.  I find them actually to be quite accurate in reference to the bile.  Also in Anthroposophy which Rudolf Steiner started it is held up in this tradition of the biles. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:36:27 AM »
Quote from Galega which brought up her Flying Kambo treatment technique:

My personal favourite is 3 treatments in 2 hours - I think most people would be knocked out after it but I find it totally invigorating - its like flying afterwards - I love it!! Experienced users only though - You should try it Kampum - 15 or so points to start is enough. I actually think its easier just to go from one to the next immediately after the purge and a short rest to drink more water than to stretch it out over 3-4 hours.

Maybe the size dots I do are larger, I can't imagine doing 15 dots and then doing another treatment right after, but I will likely try it before the year is out.  I really appreciate this new technique, I'm sure we'll have people trying it here. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 06:52:12 PM »
That is a lot of points.. Could it be possible that you use very small burns and globules Galega? 6 on a meridian has me purging. Though I think I will be moving up to 7 or 8 now as my last purge did not come easily.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 07:32:31 AM »
Psilo: I do use different size burns yes but for this its just normal size points burnt using either vine or the fat Tibetan Incense sticks and nice fat globules - I like to be generous with them - but each person is different in their tolerance. My numbers were for Kampum as he has lots of experience with Kambo. Lesser experienced should start with whatever gets them purging and then add a few more each time. For you maybe 6 the first time, then 8 and then 10. Whatever works for you. The technique is more important than the numbers!

I read what you're saying Kampum about the black stuff and I'm gonna check it out with a Chinese doctor and an Ayurvedic doctor in London when I'm there and see if they can enlighten me some more. My question would be why? Why is your liver and /or gallbladder expelling something like his? Did they say?

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 09:03:33 AM »
Black bile vomit is explained here
http://www.majordiseases.com/vomiting-black-bile/
This is according to western medicine. But like Kampum says, allopathy has made some important teachings and diagnostics seem irrelevant.
Greek medicine says
http://www.greekmedicine.net/pathology/Pathologies_of_Black_Bile.html

In eastern cultures black vomit is also considered some kind of issue with spirituality. And if kambo is the medicine that extracts it, it is one of the very few medicines in the world that is capable of doing so.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 09:15:31 AM by SuperKambo »

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 09:31:59 AM »
What could this black substance be? I recently applied to someone and they vomited dark brown liquid, I had never seen that before (he had fasted so it wasn't food). The vast majority of the time, I purge a bright yellow liquid which probably consists mainly of bile. If it is an intestinal ulcer like the article (posted by SuperKambo) suggests, then you should other symptoms. Acid reflux will be one of them. You could try taking a H2 antagonist like ranitidine (it doesn't interfere with CYP enzymes like cimetidine does) or a proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole for a week (or two) before your next kambo treatment, then see if you still purge black. If it is an ulcer, your stool should have black streaks in them too. I vomited red liquid myself once, but I'm fairly sure I don't have a stomach ulcer so I have no explanation for where the blood came from (if it was blood).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:38:13 AM by Xochipilli »

Offline plantbuddhist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
3 treatments in 2 hours would be quite the initiation - wow!

I have done a gentler version of this (burns done with regular sized japanese incense sticks and normal sized globules). I've done 12 points, purged, rested for 15-20 mins, then repeated the process.

After the second round I was flat on my back for about 10 mins then it was like someone flipped a switch - the foggy whoozy feeling was replaced with amazing energy like I had been plugged into the wall and instantly recharged. I almost leapt up from the floor. Post kambo energy is like no other.

It amazes me what we continue to learn about this very special frog.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 07:57:52 AM »
You're so right plantbuddhist - it is like being plugged into the wall - sometimes I have to remind myself to stop and breathe and resist the urge to take on too much. Rest is important after Kambo too!

Back to the Bile!

Dark brown bile is normal purge- I see it a lot. Deep toxins I think. I also see all shades and consistencies of yellow, green and orange. The strangest was bright electric violet blue - almost fluorescent! He swore he hadn't eaten or drunk anything that colour ever!

Blood I see from time to time. Usually it comes from the lining of the stomach or small breaks in the delicate blood vessels on the way out from the stomach. It can be bright red, dark red or occasionally black depending on where its coming from and the gaps between purges. A lot of blood would make me suspicious of a stomach ulcer or some other damage to the stomach lining.

Anyone who has a prolonged bout of violent vomiting could see streaks and globules of blood - its only a concern in large quantities.

I found this on Wikipedia:

Mallory-Weiss tear - Repeated or profuse vomiting may cause erosions to the esophagus or small tears in the esophageal mucosa (Mallory-Weiss tear). This may become apparent if fresh red blood is mixed with vomit after several episodes.

Color of vomit:

Bright red in the vomit suggests bleeding from the esophagus
Dark red vomit with liver-like clots suggests profuse bleeding in the stomach, such as from a perforated ulcer
Coffee ground-like vomit suggests less severe bleeding in the stomach, because the gastric acid has had time to change the composition of the blood
Yellow vomit suggests bile. This indicates that the pyloric valve is open and bile is flowing into the stomach from the duodenum.

Offline plantbuddhist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
The first time I purged there was like a pocket of bright red that came up followed by the normal yellow color. 10-15 drops of sangre de drago in some water cleared that up. Now I always do that the night before and the morning of a kambo session just to seal any small tears I might have.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »
Black bile sounds like bleeding in the stomach or small intestine from a tear or an ulcer.  The act of prolonged and forceful vomiting would worsen any exciting tear or ulcer.

Bile itself, as people have mentioned, is green or dark yellow.  Pancreatic juices would be the other possibility - red.  As an aside, this is why your faeces are brown - a combination of red and green makes brown.  If you were pumping out black bile, you would see it in the colour of your shit pretty quickly.  Anyway, neither of these juices would turn black unless it was an actual disease and you'd have other noticeable symptoms.  Coagulated blood is far more likely.

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »
Actually crap is yellow before rectal bacteria discolor it.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 05:08:50 AM »
I checked it out and in fact poo is brown because of a combination of bile and bilirubin.  I didn't find anywhere that said it was yellow and turned brown by bacteria.

"Human fecal matter varies significantly in appearance, depending on diet and health. Normally it is semisolid, with a mucus coating. Its brown coloration comes from a combination of bile and bilirubin, which comes from dead red blood cells.

In newborn babies, fecal matter is initially yellow/green after the meconium. This coloration comes from the presence of bile alone. In time, as the body starts expelling bilirubin from dead red blood cells, it acquires its familiar brown appearance, unless the baby is breast feeding, in which case it remains soft, pale yellowish, and not completely malodorous until the baby begins to eat significant amounts of other food."  Wikipedia entry for feces