Author Topic: Kambo respect  (Read 5120 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo respect
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:23:30 AM »
More respect for this medicine is one thing that I took away from my first experience.

I had been ready to do this all week and had recently discussed the steps for self-administration with a more experienced practitioner.  When it was time to do it I had my 2 liters of water in me and I decided to pray, asking for the spirit of the shaman to come into the process to make sure everything goes smoothly, especially since I really did not know what I was doing.

Next, I made 5 burns on my upper right arm and they ended up being quite a bit bigger than originally planned.  After removing the dead skin, I proceeded to add water to the kambo stick.  This was my first time, so I somewhat aggressively scraped the excretions into good size globules, about the size of a typical bb.  I transferred these onto some palo santo and then lit some other palo santo.  What happened next really surprised me.

I thought for sure that I would struggle to apply the medicine, especially since I would be using my left hand.  It was almost uncanny how fast I was able to get the globules over the burn points with pin point accuracy.

30 seconds later my heart is racing and I feel it beating throughout my entire being.  After that I feel numbness in many different areas and just feel like laying down on my side, so I do.  Subsequently, my heartbeat goes from what seemed like 200 bpm down to 10bpm.  I thought it was about to stop and I was barely able to move still.  Instinctually, I wiped the kambo off of the burn points and I started to slowly feel better.  I did end up running to the bathroom, but not for a stomach purge ;).

After about 3 minutes I was feeling too well and realized that I was not going to purge properly.  I realized that I had made a mistake by wiping off the medicine, although, at the same time I feel it may have been what I needed to do since I probably applied much more than necessary.  It was a lesson for me that kambo is not to be taken too lightly.

I decided that I would try again and only use 3 burn points this time.  I reused the same burns; they were about an hour old.  I should note that I took a wet washcloth and scrubbed them abrasively to ensure that they were still open and usable.  I followed the same routine as before and applied the 3 dots.  This time it didn't set in so quickly and aggressively (although still intense enough with elevated hb and numbness), however I did end up purging pretty well.  I looked in the mirror and my face looked somewhat swollen and locked into an expression of utter disgust and bitterness (frog face?).  I would like to mention that I purged two different times, two different things.  The first time was gallbladder purgings and then 3 or 4 minutes later it was more liver.  It was obvious that these were two separate and distinct happenings and I found that somewhat strange.

Altogether, I think there was certainly a benfit to doing this as I felt like I had an increased supply of "clean" energy afterward and I still feel that the next day.  Also, I am sure I purged some stuff that needed to be purged.  It is a good start at least.  One thing that I learned is that it would not hurt to start small (3 dots), see what that does and add more if necessary.  I don't feel that I need to push it with kambo since I am quite sure that there is a benefit so long as you purge.  Next time, I might try to go a bit further just to deepen the purging and cleansing, but I sure as heck am not going to go right to 7 dots and be like "bring it on!", no this stuff is not to be toyed with.  I am not saying that only 3 dots did it for me since I know there was some cumulative effect since I already intoduced plenty of frog juice into my system, but I will say I think the 5 large dots were too much for me.

Plan is to do this again in 28 days, and yet again another 28 days after that.

Lastly, thanks for your help KP and best of luck to everyone pursuing the benefits of this wonder frog.

Offline Polypricer

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo respect
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 12:09:19 AM »
I like the content of this section.