Author Topic: Where do you buy your Kambo?  (Read 7126 times)

Offline GiantMonkeyTreeFrog

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Community
Where do you buy your Kambo?
« on: August 15, 2013, 11:48:42 AM »

Where do you buy your Kambo?

I noticed an old thread about buying Kambo, but it was over 120 days old, so thought I'd start another one.

Did you guys ever work out a group buy of Kambo? If so, where do you buy it and how much do you pay?

I have been buying from Maya for 2 years and I've been getting around 100 points per stick; and paying around $70

Recently I switched to buying from Julio Neives, 3 sticks for $115. I believe Julio buys from the Matsés.

Then finally, a friend just picked up a stick from Peter Gorman in Iquitos, for $25... so as I'm experiencing a wide range of prices.

Finally, I'd like to note that, price is not everything.  I would prefer to pay more for high quality and consistency.  I'd also like to support a tribe directly, or as directly as possible with the language/technology barriers.

Any thoughts?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you buy your Kambo?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »
I don't buy mine, I trade for it (Sananga).  I use to get from your sources.  I have access to Yawanawa Kambo which is said to be the best as it is from a virgin forest and the frogs are said to be treated better too.  I will say that when I got treated recently with this Yawanawa Kambo I found it to be less strong than the Matses kinds that I've had, by and large.  It did look however that this Yawanawa stick was extremely pure in color and the stick had in my estimation well over 200 dots.  I can check with two Yawanawa sources but the last time I checked the price was extremely high and made it cost prohibitive for me to consider purchasing.