Author Topic: Kambo and Diabetes  (Read 6999 times)

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
Kambo and Diabetes
« on: August 10, 2013, 01:15:16 PM »
hello Kambo Practitioners All  :D :D
i have my first diabetic celebrant lining up to take the Cure and i was wondering if any of you could give any infos  on this?

much appreciate any experiential wisdom here.

is this where we give our healing experiences, btw?  as practitioners. . ?
i have some stunning results to share.

also am interested in working within the Western social paradigm with this Medicine and am being guided by Kambo in administering sessions that fall outside the traditional rainforest environment and schedules.

if anyone has any experiences along these lines that they can share we might get some interesting new light on how and when and where to apply points and conduct sessions aimed to fit in with the manic Western way of life. . .   8)

blessings to you all 

Viva Kambo!
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo and Diabetes
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 06:46:25 AM »
Frankly I’m a little surprised to see such a question here from a ‘practitioner’. This is a forum for sharing ‘ideas’ not a teaching platform. No credible practitioner would either ask this or answer this or follow advice given here.

This is a potentially unsafe situation that would usually be discussed with a teacher or mentor. If you need to post here then probably you don’t have one of these so I’d guess you are not a trained practitioner and if you don’t know what to do, clearly you shouldn’t be doing it.

There are several practitioners already working outside the traditional rainforest environment and we already share experience and advise each other but we do not give advice to untrained people on how to use Kambo on other people especially people with serious health issues and especially not on online public forums.

Apologies if this sounds harsh but it’s dangerous and irresponsible. If an accident were to occur, the authorities would easily find their way back to the advising practitioner and they would be held responsible. Whilst I’m happy to take responsibility for my own work and even for my students work, I would not be prepared to take responsibility for the work of an untrained person – please think about what you’re doing – no one should die from Kambo but it will happen soon enough if people don’t treat this medicine with more respect.

I’m pleased to see that your post has gone unanswered – and for a good reason.