Author Topic: To reveal or not to reveal and how to do so?  (Read 15330 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
To reveal or not to reveal and how to do so?
« on: August 05, 2013, 12:16:22 PM »
like seriously guys Kampum and others really need to jump on one another and try as much as possible to keep me from making posts, the more things i have to explain the more pain you will be FORCE FED, and the closer human beings come to living inside a hornets nest, do you understand what i am saying yet?

I'm afraid I personally don't understand.  Your free to post as much as possible and it would do no harm IMO, people can take what they like and not what they don't like (the gift of forums). 

Please be careful though to realize your on the same earth in the same time as the rest of us.  We're all here now.  We all have many unique qualities to share and much baggage to purge/unload.

"Please be careful though to realize your on the same earth in the same time as the rest of us.  We're all here now.  We all have many unique qualities to share and much baggage to purge/unload.  "

protecting the lives and karma of human beings is the first cause, and this cause must be protected.

the act of learning, is alive and it demands respect, and its not a race, cooperation with that witch resides beyond what you perceive as "alive", so that humans, may remain living.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: To reveal or not to reveal and how to do so?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 12:26:35 PM »
Those still aren't phrasings that make it easier for people/me to understand.  Almost seems deliberately confusing.  A bit more coherent/simple if at all possible. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:04:32 PM »
we have been treating the entity of learning like an object unworthy of the respect we give to living things, to be used in any way shape or form we wish.

and this is horribly horribly wrong, learning may leave if we don't treat it with respect, then we will be monkeys again, just eating fruit, picking ticks.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »
how about giving us some information you think is possibly dangerous or what not and we can then properly judge if that info should be revealed. I treat learning with respect by purifying and expanding my knowledge, by dedicating my time and energy toward it, by giving it the purity of my attention, by grounding and centering myself, by keeping ego in check, ect.  Also nothing wrong with eating fruit and picking ticks, it's part of life. (: better than a lot of the things humans already do.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 01:22:57 PM »
ok, so do you want me to send it to YOU? or do you want to be pulled into IT?

this is not drama, its just a casual question.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »
Your on a thin thread now...
It's one thing when you purposefully irritate friends on the forum but when you PM me accusing the forum has been taken over by 'forces' and that I'm not KP anymore or your not sure who has taken over me...

Yeah you done hit my button...warned via PM and here...once more and your banned.  I don't put up with that kind of bullshit allegation.  Especially after how tolerant I have tried to be and gifts I have sent you for free.  Disrespect will get you nowhere, your still a youth buckaroo.  Most of us have many years of experience on you. 

Strike 1: Repeatedly talking down to members.
Strike 2: Sending me a PM accusing me of being someone else. 
Personally I don't gain nor have I ever used your techniques so it's no loss for me if your not here.  So consider strike 3 a almost certain thing.  As if you gave a hoot. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 02:18:06 PM »
you should put mine as something else, i never did 3 kambo sessions in a short period (i was under the impression this was what initiation was) there is no reason for me to have that title if i have not been initiated.

unless you considered the time i did papa kambo papa a initiation, i was not sure ware it fell in regards to initiation and had always assumed it was a practice you had shared from the natives that was neither above nor below initiation but just something slight different.

encase it was not clear on herbsmax i have taken experimental vitamins in hopes of doing good in the world and i have brain damage as a result, so everything i have said in the past months should be taken with an extra extra grain of salt.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 02:33:36 PM »
I had thought you had done a full Kambo ceremony at least once.  Makes me confused, you have the tendency to backtrack when seriously confronted.  We are strong people here and can handle whatever is offered if done in a respectful manner.  No one likes being talked down to or insidiously slandered. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »
i was not sure ware it fell in regards to initiation and had always assumed it was a practice you had shared from the natives that was neither above nor below initiation but just something slight different.

When I say initiated, I only am addressing doing a one time full purging Kambo ceremony.  It is nothing stringent.  No one is expected to do a 3 x 3 ceremony, that is only for serious cases demanding the utmost in healing.  Very few of us will if ever attempt that sort of ceremony and I wouldn't want anyone to do it unless they really needed it deep down.  So I'm pretty sure you fit the criterium.  I changed your status because I no longer found it fitting of coming from the throne of healer above orbits and that would likely be irresponsible of me to put you in such a position considering your current state (which is obviously ruffled to some degree).  I suggest not posting until you get your head on.  Hope that's no disrespect but I also want to make it real clear that these past few days you have been IMO belligerent and unintelligible.  Mainly though my limits on dilly dally wordplay has diminished and I'd like things to be straight up here rather than all sorts of obscure statements that have no basis of reference on truth. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »
iboga was basically the thing that was really helping me in massive ways, the kambo helped to, but i was not really ready for kambo.

the experimental vitamins is when everything became uncertain, i deeply apologize to all and completely agree with everything KP is doing and saying.

i am truly sorry and hope to do what i can in small ways to do good things from now on.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
Thanks, that means a lot brother.  Confession and apologies for me has always inspired healing.  I hope I was not too hard on you put it really helped me to set some guidelines that were lacking.  I think as much clarity as possible and for that you helped me find a way to establish that. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
thank you so much for your words of guidance you gave just the right amount of push thank you so much !

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 07:43:32 AM »
Can you post the link to this herbsmax forum, and tell us more about these experimental vitamins? I also have some substance induced brain damage and am in real need of healing. In my case, the damage was caused by dopamine releasing substances so I believe the problem I have is damage to dopaminergic neurons, which is why I have some of the symptoms of Parkinsons disease.