Author Topic: What do you tell people about your Kambo points?  (Read 21268 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: What do you tell people about your Kambo points?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
Truth, like rain, don't give a fuck who it falls on.
  ;)

I've gotten into a huge argument with my aunt calling it self-mutilation.
I responded, it's self-administration of bio-active amino acid peptides to the lymph system!
People can think what they want. It's their own problem if they can't handle truths in life.

Offline jkahndb0

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
I just had my first session with kambo Saturday then again on Sunday (self-administered)..
So now I have 11 dots (7 sat. 4 sun.) in a nice square pattern on my inner right bicep, only noticeable if i wasn't wearing a shirt...

I honestly could care less if anybody sees them, if they ask I will say pretty much what PB- Said.. Its a shamanic healing technique, and if they press further ill give 'em the 'Lo Down...

So far I haven't purged but I got real close yesterday when I did 4 dots simultaneously, next time I guess I'll do 6 and see if that's me sweet spot...

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 04:31:13 PM »
I have burns on my legs, back, arms, feet and ears so they're obvious now. I just say that they're kambo, a medicine from the Amazon - and this is how its applied - and that's it!  So many people have tattoos, piercings and body mods these days that I just see it on a par with these - except mine have helped me to heal. I also point out that lots of mainstream medications are made from snake venom etc so I'm just cutting out the middle man.

I do spirals, infinity symbol, crosses, stars, muraquita - which is an amazonian frog symbol and lots of others

Viva kambo!

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 03:12:36 PM »
I had a doctor appointment this morning and he noticed the burns on both my forearms and asked what they were. I told him without going into too much detail and I was pleasantly surprised at his reaction which was mostly mild curiosity. For a doctor trained in Western medicine, I found his openness to it very refreshing.

Offline GiantMonkeyTreeFrog

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Community
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 01:43:13 AM »

Xochipilli, those photos were taken by me at an event in Eden Hot Springs.  The Kambo practitioner was Willem Wout from Holland and I was assisting him; we worked on around 30 people a day for 3 days straight and there was a very nice flow.  Earlier people, helping later people, the Kambo compassion and open hearts kicking in.

We were making spirals at the request of some of the ladies, who were concerned with the aesthetics of their scars.  Reading this forum has taught me a lot and I'm determined to bypass aesthetics for meridian points in future.  Although I have taken Kambo dozens of times, given Kambo around 50 times, I have so much to learn and I feel like I've hit a gold mine of information here.  Thank you all who have posted so wholeheartedly.