Author Topic: What to do when someone doesn't purge  (Read 27228 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: What to do when someone doesn't purge
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 01:01:00 PM »
I understand you not wanting to force anything but you are probably massively squandering a incomprehensibly valuable gift by not seeking to purge.

Saying I feel good just getting it into my system is really not something anyone who respects this sacred medicine should probably be saying.

I am not telling you what to do that is up to you, but at this forum the people here do not use this medicine to feel good, most of the people here use this medicine as a divine catalyst for the healing of the self and the whole.

Feeling good does not mean you are more healthy, but becoming more healthy almost always makes you feel good more.

I would say that using kambo without purging is only making use of less than 1% of the medicine meaning not purging causes you to squander 90-99% of the potential this miracle medicine is capable of.

In fact I would go as far as to say if you don't purge then you have not done kambo.

Offline Natureboy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
I will do a sesion tomorow with my mentor, i will ask for a higher dose and see if i feel closer to puking.

Im def not arguing the benefits of purging from kambo or any of the plant medicines.
Actually i purged for the second time ever from ayahuasca just last week.
Hopefully that opened up any blockages and will enable me to more easily purge from other medicines aswell.

If i felt any nausea i would def try to push it out but i dont feel it like that.
But kambo seems to work on mostly emotional and mental effecrs on me, i get heavy anxiety and fear coupled with a heavy body load and lethargy during the trip.
The last few times ive also gotten some visual effects and euphoria once the main effects calmed down.

And i dont think you should tell me what i respect and what not.
Im not doing this for fun and i def take my practise seriously.
I plan to have a long relationship with the frog and i trust it will purge me when the time is right.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:21:50 PM by Natureboy »

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »
Kambo without purging happened to me in the beginning a few times. Most of these were due to not enough dots, or not rubbing the skin layer away well enough. Dots should appear as pinkish white spots after burning and rubbing, which means that the layer of skin has been rubbed away. This makes a lot of difference.

Another thing is drinking enough water. When you get close to gulping down 2 liters, the sensation of wanting to throw it all up becomes very acute. If you don't get this, maybe drink some more water?

Besides that it still can happen that a purge stays absent. One of the things I learned was that once you get accustomed to kambo and have purged on it a few times, you get a sort of association between applying the kambo and vomiting shortly after. Nowadays vomiting follows naturally after applying the dots.

It brings great relief once you start purging. Actually it's the only desire on my mind when the kambo kicks in, to throw it all up  :P. I also keep some water during the purge, when vomiting becomes strained, the sensation you're stomach is running empty, I quickly empty another cup of water to keep on purging...

Hope this may be of some help...

Offline Natureboy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 05:52:59 AM »
Did another sesion yesterday and still no purge.
I got 13dots with refill in 5 of them since the kambo was absorbed very fast in a few of them.
My friend who was with me also got 13 and he purged like he always does.

I can tell that i def do a the precautions lile fast 6hours before and drink loads of water the whole day ahead.
Ive also dobe mini doses of 5-7dots on myself 3times in the last week so ive gotten about 40dots in less then one week.

I do get the common effects like puffy face, heavy pulse and tingling like most but still no nausea or so.
My plan in to do a ayahuasca ceremony soon and im thinking about making a few dots while under the infuence so maybe the medicines together might open me up for a epic purge.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
It might be worth the time to read kampums thread about mama kambo mama or papa kambo papa this refers to his experiences with combining aya before and after kambo in micro dose as well as iboga before and afterword.

I have tried both and they both make me purge much harder, deeper, and for longer than just kambo on its own.

Aside from the obvious spiritual synergy these 3 have together there is a complex series of chemical synergies between aya and iboga with kambo and kampum has done a considerable amount of the testing of the waters to the point that from experience of the spiritual and chemical synergies I think the methods he has posted may be optimal methods of getting the absolute most benefit from the least medicine used.

Another method kampum talks about that might help is 3 sessions in 3 days one after another, another method is 3 sessions within 1 day and another method would be 3 sessions within 3 hours this last 3 sessions in 3 hours method would be the most likely to induce a purge I think. Each time I have tried these methods kampum has shared I have noticed that they seem to each have specific things they help so trying all the methods a few times each with lots of time in between is best to get the whole picture.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 10:14:53 AM by peacefull warrior »

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »
Natureboy - have you tried increasing (1.5x or 2x) the size of those burns/points?  Maybe you just need more Kambo.  The fact that both you and your friend took 13 dots tells me that these are not large points.  13 of mine would put me through the wringer and my dots are not huge by any means - approx 3mm and I do 8 or 9.  The experience is quite consistent.  Water purge 3 or so minutes in and deep bile purge 8 or 10 minutes in and sometimes a small one at 15 minutes.

I have applied 5 of my dots to a couple of people and one took a dot off and still purged (both ends) and the other went through agony (purging very deep), much more so than myself. 

Just sharing my experience hoping it may help.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:20:09 AM by lightswitchedon »

Offline Natureboy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »
The dots are about 3-5mm so they are def not smaller than usual, ive also tried 2different sources of kambo so i dont think its the medicine.
Both me and my friend are long time martial artists and are in very good shape, we are used to tough experiences and that is why the shaman gives us bigger doses.
She says that 9dots are usually enough for most but you cant really compare a average western person who usually is very weak and fragile to someone who trains hard almost every day.
I read a raport here somewhere about a mma fighter who also was less sensitive than most.

I did however notice that when i administered on myself that 5dots gave me decent effects, i will keep experementing untill i find a good routine.

And peaceful warrior, i tried finding the thread you mentioned but failed, could you please link it?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 03:32:17 PM »
Someone just said to me yesterday: if one wants to puke has only to ingest tobacco.
How to do this safely,  would be another topic.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2014, 10:02:55 PM »
Just doing the Rape' when one hasn't purged is what the Yawanawa do from what I've been told.  I was treated by someone that trained with them and this is how he does it but very seldom does the person have it in them to take the snuff while under the Kambo.  He lets them get by without purging.

I have this rule in my personal practice of mandatory purging, anyone I treat I make them agree that they will allow me to do what is necessary to insure that they will purge.  I once made a Daimista purge for 2 hours from one snuff blow and this same Fardado had never purged in 10 years in the Daime. 

The main thing is the singing in order to dig it out, but replacing dots is a quick and effective method.  I also mandate enemas afterwords to insure that all is out.  To me this really brings the experience full circle and to a greater level of 'completion'. 

It's so controversial though, if you don't purge or don't want to purge that's your thing.  I've got a lot to purge yet until I can get though my eons of self created cobwebs. 

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
Reading through this thread on your purging issues natureboy, what are your experience regarding vomiting overall? Did you have experience in the past were you threw up and if so, how did this go?

So one thing to look into is how do you stand in relation to throwing up and purging in general? How do you feel about it, more importantly what does your body tell you?

And besides all the given advice on purging methods, one that worked for me on those occassion I didn't purge was to drink more water and do another round with at least as many dots or even more.

But take it easy, maybe wait a few months or so before attempting again... If you do lot's of sessions you get accustomed to large doses and well that will stand in the way of purging...

Offline Natureboy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 02:53:17 PM »
Thank you all for your responses.
I did another trial today and applied 7 big holes, this time i used alot in every hole, like 3x the amount my teacher gives me.
And now i get what you are talking about, this was by far my strongest experince.
No purge but it was really close this time, i got very nauseas and my entire body was tingling intensly.
If it had been just a little more intense then i would have panicked, but it was just perfect.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 08:46:51 PM »
If it had been just a little more intense then i would have panicked

I panic every time usually directly after I'm finished applying the dots, i get this strong feeling that I've finally done it this time and I'm going to die.  But then shortly after I'm so freaking hit up that I can't panic due to getting my ass handed to me.  Only about 10 of the times I've done Kambo did I not think I was going to die and those were all rather disappointing.  The worst is when your purging black bile over and over again without any reference point to this happening and then wondering if it's ever going to stop.  That seems to produce really lasting results.

Is your teacher in the States?  This ideology of non purging runs counter to the leading experts in the field but is more in line with the indigenous that use it.  They don't require that you purge.  It's a common theme where 4 of the leading practitioners suddenly had co-revelations that the toxin was being reabsorbed into the system in an unhealthy manner and that there were even experiential cases with negative results when not purging. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:52:11 PM by Kampum »

Offline Natureboy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:06 AM »
My teacher has studied in the states but is from northern europe.
The tribe who initiated her is called Huni kuni.
The weird thing yesterday was that the main effects lasted for nearly an hour and i could feel it quite strong 3hours after.
Could this be since i got a big amount and did not purge?
Also a few of the holes was a bit deeper than usual.

About my puking preferences, i can say that i dont enjoy pukong or being nauseaus much at all.
Mostly cause i rarely am i think.
Like i said ive had san pedro and ayahuasca many times and only purged a very few times.

Offline plantbuddhist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
i tried finding the thread you mentioned but failed, could you please link it?

Here you go…

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=26.msg80#msg80