Author Topic: Kambo seems to work better on more spiritual people  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo seems to work better on more spiritual people
« on: July 27, 2013, 08:59:30 AM »
I have applied kambo to 3 people so far, and the person who seemed to benefit most from it is a Buddhist monk. He liked it a lot and says that he can feel its energy entering him through the top of his head which is interesting. He was far more sensitive to it than the other two people who I applied it to. I also noted that out of the 3 people I applied it to, the two more spiritually inclined people purged. All 3 of these people are on a spiritual path, and I deemed them worthy to receive the medicine as they naturally have a respect for it, but it seems that the more deeply spiritually inclined the person is, the more sensitive they are to the medicine. 

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo seems to work better on more spiritual people
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
I have to agree.  It is especially a sensitive (spiritual) individual that receives visionary missions from the frog.  Many of the addicts that I treat purge a lot but whine and complain.  It is far more mutually beneficial to treat an entheo that is receptive and able to bring something back in reciprocal nuance.