Author Topic: Physical differences after doing kambo  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Physical differences after doing kambo
« on: July 27, 2013, 08:53:39 AM »
After doing kambo, people regularly say things like "did you get a haircut, you look different" or "you look fresh right now" etc. Interesting stuff. When I look in the mirror I don't see any difference myself, but other people seem to see it. I don't see why a physical purge would change appearance instantly like that, so I suspect it is more to do with the spiritual side of things.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Physical differences after doing kambo
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
I very much resonate with what you say, and frankly always have.  I too have this happen even for weeks at a time.  It creates an innate sharpness as well I would say and this is also reflected to the outside world. 

Offline plantbuddhist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 12:48:28 PM »
yup - I've received comments like that as well. All along the lines of looking healthier. Sharpness is a great description of the kambo energy. It does seem to produce an energetic glow that others pick up on.

For me there is also the sense of being balanced and realigned. In much the same way that a chiropractic adjustment realigns your skeleton, kambo seems to do something similar internally.

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 02:17:44 PM »
Interesting you say "energetic glow", because two people have said "you're shining today" after I did a kambo ceremony on two separate occasions.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 03:09:17 AM »
Interesting.  I have yet to do kambo on a regular basis but I can relate to this except in the opposite way.  I dont feel like i'm doing anything different than anyone else out there and I try to keep a good attitude and go out of my way to help others and just be happy but a majority of people out there are repelled from me.  I get constant negative reactions and feedback from others and people always make me feel like there's something wrong with me.  I can't figure it out for the life of me, but I guess this is where the whole panema thing comes in I suppose.  Guess its time for more kambo..