• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • synchronicity is no coincidence
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
Query
« on: May 02, 2012, 11:19:22 PM »
Greetings - I like to see this place coming along so well, good work!

I have not yet had the time to chronicle my first -and only as yet- Kambo experience. But it was 'gauged' much more toward treating some somatic issues, as well as simply introducing myself to the medicine and vice versa...

I am wondering are there special protocols for treating Panema? Lunar cycle,right or left arm, etc...?

Any info greatly appreciated. I had a serious, serious wollop on my first outing, and this was only three points. I will post that session as I can in the journals board. Thanks!
You are Me and I am You, I'll always be with You

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
Re: Query
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:04:50 AM »
as far as i am aware there are traditional protocols.
new moon.
left side - upper arm for men, lower leg for women.
 if you are going for the initiation then 7 and 5 (men/women) upped by 2 at each new moon application.
by the time you are fully initiated you should have 3 parallel rows of small points.

however, giovanni has blazed a trail with his acupuncture wisdom - and i must say this is a blinding combination (not literally lol)

i now microdose a couple of points a month at the new moon using appropriate acupuncture points.

my understanding  - from Kambo - is that an initiation is recommended for microdosing to be fully potent.  makes sense to me. . .
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:40:48 AM »
I can't attest to traditional protocals exactly but I know how it works for sure.  So definitely if it is energy based or spiritual then left side.  But if it more something of physical lethargic energy or laziness then it is good for right side.  Always odd numbers 3,5,5,5,7,7,7,7,9,9,9,9,9,9,9.  For me it had those funny math patterns.  I know it's time to up the dose when it didn't challenge me as much the previous time.  I would suggest you do 3 again but maybe this time not directly on the brachial vein.  I think you will still purge and all but not as painful.  Then even for your 3rd time since that will be the first time it works on you at full go 100% I would still suggest 3 dots.  But after that you will be stuck on 5 for a while I would rationally guess.  Make sure you are pushing it but not to where it becomes a hazard. 

I hope you stick with it brother, it really starts to get good and after about 5 times the spirit of the frog enters your every day awareness. 

I was told to do it when the moon is waning on the last quarter right before the new moon.  To me this makes more since than the new moon as it would mirror the most powerful symbol of detoxification.  But gloriadeo knows what she is talking about so the new moon is obviously a great time too.  I am trying to fit 2 into that small space but lately Kambo really destroys me to near death levels so as of yet I can't manage a double like that. 

It depends on what Panema you are talking about.  Would need to know if you have Panema and if so the description of it.  Sometimes people do a little on each side to great effect.  I have to do it on one side each time as I am at a high number of 11 and I treat myself.  By the time I get to 7 I am already getting overcome and it is a challenge to put the last 4 on.  If I switched from side to side it would be even harder.  Ooooohhhhh Kambo how you scare the living daylights out of me with your love.  Every time I do it I am so utterly scared.  And yet the rewards are so beyond measurement that I would be a fool to stop working with this magic sacrament. 

Offline Calaquendi

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »
Thanks for the great and quick answers guys. I am still a spiritual zygote in the Kambo realms. and as far as Panema is concerned KP - let's just say depression, bad dreams, 'bad luck' - you might call it - some of the definitions I have read explaining what Panema is, sounds about right to me.  I really do not want to go into too much more detail about my 'symptoms' but they seem to fit every description I have read for the term.

It absolutely does affect my physical stamina - but last time I went on the right arm, right on the vein you mentioned, and by the third point's application I was already beet red and falling over. Folded up like a wallet and crying 'Oh God Oh God' then five minutes into it I finally managed to puke. I was fucking wiped out most of the day, the shit rocked me like nothing ever has...I was swollen in the face for about five days. It dissipated daily but lingered for that amount of time. Guess it likes me? :)

But it communicated with me also - or else I'd likely be over it heh. I found it very interesting to communicate with animal nation vs all the plant communications I have had. It allowed me to let itself roll out and basically pick back up another day. Which I am looking forward to.

Thanks guys - will be in touch!

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:19 PM »
Quote from: Calaquendi
I was swollen in the face for about five days.
How noticeable was the swelling? Would hate to look like a puffer fish when going to work  ;D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:02:41 PM by Dagger »

Offline Calaquendi

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:29 PM »
After day one it subsided to where I could work around people, but looked like some sinus/allergy kind of thing. Gradually dissipating the rest of the time. As I understand it, this is a bit more dramatic than most people's somatic reactions. Swelling usually subsides within hours. Just looked like I had sinus infection or something. I been thinking of emailing KP this bitchin' photo of my face while I was still fully under (sitting on the toilet no less!)- the frog had me at both ends, man!! - but I'm skeert it'll end up on facebook lol!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »
I send you my last pic too and we can see who wins the frog face contest.  Enemas before Kambo help a lot but still half the time this deep stuff comes out too.  Man o man I think as much as you think Kambo beat you up...it nearly kills me every time.  Your not alone. 

As per destroying the Panema.  I would suggest getting it over and done with for good by doing 3 treatments in short time.  Can do 2 treatments one day then the next day do 1 more and I can practically guarantee your Panema will be gone.  Because your symptoms are more on the spiritual/mental side I suggest doing it (1) 3 on the left side (2) 3 on the right side (3) 5 on your left side.  That will certainly get it done, no doubt.  But it will be as hard if not harder than an Iboga flood.  Oh yeah and best to have about .5-3 gr Iboga before and after those 2 doses.  As well as the same protocol before/after the last one.

You will need at least 2 days after to rest.  Honestly after my Kambo rite of passage which ended my migraine affliction, I needed 3 days to recover.  I had to work the next day and was dragging frog faced and all.  But I always work at places where I can talk about Kambo, Iboga and Ayahuasca publically.  Usually I end up treating co workers before much time at all. 

Other than this it will take a while to end your Panema, maybe over the course of 2 more treatments spread out but likely it will require more.  So you can either bunt to get the guy moved from first to second or you can go for a home run.  I always opt for the bigger risk=bigger pay off.

Blessings

Offline Calaquendi

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 10:04:44 AM »

As per destroying the Panema.  I would suggest getting it over and done with for good by doing 3 treatments in short time. 

I was afraid you would say that...damn. Well, I will try it next week when the moon is ready. But I may have to 'bunt' as you say (nice metaphor)  :D

Man this stuff, I just don't know what to say about it. I read the description of the peptides you posted in the other thread and think I have a better idea what is going on inside me - 'scientifically' Not that that makes a big difference on whether I'd do it again or not. But it did shed some light.

I think I will make a thread about iboga dosing with Kambo - before and after - because I remember you told me something about it mitigating the pain for one thing. I'm not a wimp - but I am not a pain junkie either - and when I say hurt I mean H U R T ...capital letters. It takes what it takes to get us cleared of the bad, I understand this totally, but ...man.

Thanks for the great answers and blessings!

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 04:05:39 PM »
deffo take the Wood before Kambo. . . maybe a gram or so

i take the Sacred Wood with everything.

it is just so grounding and stilling.  stops the mental chatter.  its beauty rules!  also it may help with taking that Kambo down into the bowels.  this is where the best purging is. 

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Calaquendi

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 03:31:30 PM »
Thanks!

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 04:08:42 PM »
I'm going to take the moon phases into consideration from now on. I want to be truly initiated by the kambo so I will probably do it again soon at a designated moon phase. I took a look at this chart:
http://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-phases.html
and looks like I did my first 2 experiences on the new moon without realising it. Next new moon is September 15th.