Author Topic: Mental Instability and refraining from Kambo  (Read 7133 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Mental Instability and refraining from Kambo
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
Because of the unknowns and for safety reasons, I personally as the administrator here, do not recommend people with known mental issues to take Kambo until they get their issues resolved first.  We want no harm to come to the medicine and this could be the case if people not fit mentally and spiritually balanced are to take this sacrament. 

Delusional posts or PM's like this will bring you into serious question as I'm not about to take risks here...

i should have said this sooner, our forum may have been infiltrated by forces of greed and industry, we need to develop a better means of communicating in a layered system to protect human beings lives and karma.

i am not even certain you are still KP, people could have killed KP and assumed control of his account via hacking, though many of the things you have said recently show it likely is KP.

i will not stop sharing, but we must consider that our words may be hurting humans lives and karma.

That kind of stuff (I'm not mental health doctor) is very questionable and in order to keep things mature and grounded that kind of talk and those doing it should be brought to the admin's attention as well as moderators attention. 

People with mental issues are welcome to be here but personally, as the admin of this forum, I will not give any advice in taking Kambo or other natural sacraments to you and will personally discourage you from taking them. 

Hope this was written in a compassionate manner, starting to feel some serious need to put up some guidelines before things spin out of control as they have been starting to over the past 2 days because of one member. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Mental Instability and refraining from Kambo
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
I personally think Kambo to be pretty good for mental health issues. I have treated one friend who has some mental issue. He seems to be the type that might develop alzheimers or dementia at too young of an age. He's has since gone on a much better path and has sobered up and has been eating a veganish diet.

But unlike psychedelic medicines, kambo leaves one very sober and doesn't mess with their headspace.
Kambo also seems to be a cleanser and detoxifier. One of the major causes of mental illnesses, like those states above,
is the accumulation of heavy metals. flouride, mercury, lead, arsenic, ect.
I feel that kambo, through it's deep purging would help the body rid itself of these negative influences.

I don't think said user has a mental illness. I think he is just making up excuses and backtracking on his delusions of grandeur that he can't back up.
People often play roles on the internet. I feel that he is just young and playing with words to build a persona. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:05:16 PM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 07:09:37 PM »
I agree with all of what you said.  At the same time for me personally, I won't or don't want to take the risk of treating people with mental issues, nor do I want to take the risk of encouraging them here.  It could be dogmatic of me but as a rule safety first will keep us running.  I'm personally not in the business of treating people with mental illnesses rather I take the way of caution and treating those with general stability.  Maybe others feel differently and I should delete or adjust this thread, it might have been a brash and rushed sentiment on my part to put my feelings above others.  If so please say so and I will act accordingly. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 11:48:21 PM »
No, I hear you. In this case, it was a close friend of mine I know well. And also knew he needed to unblock some energies and release of some shit. He would not try to sue me if anything went wrong, and i felt very strongly that this treatment would be perfectly safe and helpful. I understand your cautions in regards to the community and I would not have my own shortcomings or fuck ups leave any blame pointed at this community, which is a guiding light in the darkness. But not the answer for everything.

And people should know what they're doing and have experience before treating certain more unpredictable conditions. In this case, I wanted to help my friend who wanted help, in any way possible. I am the type tho, that doesn't go around advertising treatments. I need to know and trust the person I am dealing with. I am still a child on an infinitely depthful, albeit rewarding path. But as of now, and also somewhat to do with my anxieties and edginess around people I don't know well, I treat people close to me and expand outward. Quality over quantity. I have been focusing a couple weeks on my dog actually, cause he can't ignore and push my caring away. I still feel like I'm not done working on him. Healing takes much dedication, time, trust, perspective, methods, ect.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:50:00 PM by PsilocybeChild »