Author Topic: Divine Exorcist  (Read 6445 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Divine Exorcist
« on: July 15, 2013, 09:53:54 PM »
My last treatment I did 10 dots on liver meridian points on the leg and 2 meridian points on the kidney on the leg.  So this was 12 in total, I have done 14 and my usual amount is 13.  I had gone 6 weeks this time since my last treatment which is the longest space I've gone in the 3 years I've been doing Kambo. 

This experience was by far the hardest ordeal of my life.  I had thought Iboga flooding was more difficult for me but this experience with Kambo taught me that none can top the potency of this medicine.  I was purging for 3 hours straight first thoroughly the deepest yellows, then off reds, then deep red/black bile, then deep red/black mixed with deep yellow and finally a full on shit fest to end the ordeal.  For 3 hours I felt like I was going to die.  Previously I've felt like I was going to die from Kambo but then it would get easier, this time I thought I was going to die and it got even harder. 

I had several visions.  One of which I clearly saw the Kambo entity stripping off layers of spiritual toxins, and told me it was the divine exorcist.  Sometimes it may seem like I'm dramatizing but I'm being honest here to the best of my abilities.  It gave me other visions but the pain was so intense that I couldn't settle into them.  It was the first time I've ever cried from Kambo as the pain was so unbearable.  The dots alone burned like gun shot wounds (I've never been shot but that's what it made me think of) but they got overshadowed by the pain in my entire body and mainly gut. 

It's taking time to recover the day after even.  I'm very fragile and innocent.  I hope to get better from here.  To be honest I never knew Kambo could be so intense.  One thing stands out for sure the sun shone on my purges and I could see that there is clearly blood in my black biles.  I wonder what this is?  My last 3 treatments have been so intense and every one of them I have to purge up black bile, SO PAINFUL to come out. 

The Kambo spirit has me in shock and awe more than ever.  What a force to be reckoned with! 

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Exorcist
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 11:06:57 PM »
Wow, you're a brave soul kampum.  Not only in a physical sense but a mental and spiritual one as well holy shit dude.. 
Have you had any long term effects yet from these intense treatments?  Would you recommend people gradually going for this level if they are healthy enough?  I'm just wondering if these overly intense treatments might be a little too much for the body or if it is worth it in the end

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »
Have you had any long term effects yet from these intense treatments? 
Silly question so you get a sillier response...wrestle me and find out!  It's all about performing at the optimal level and the way Kambo makes you receptive to subtleties. 

Would you recommend people gradually going for this level if they are healthy enough?

With guidance.  Whether people like it or not Kambo is moving to a more responsible level and given over to protection in the hands of serious practitioners.  More and more we are moving in this way to prevent any casualties.  So a DIY approach on this level I would not recommend, but having someone that has already been through this level treating you then yes I think it is ok.  DIY approach would be best for more moderate treatments. 

I'm just wondering if these overly intense treatments might be a little too much for the body or if it is worth it in the end
Kambo is the Lion of the Amazon in my opinion it comes to conquer all ailments and dispel any insecurities to make for well being.  So to answer that question just see how the Kambo world unfolds in a responsible and mature manner.  It will happen we have good people in place to take charge and protect the medicine.  It's already happening and a very confident approach I take when viewing this modality and it's relationship with the humans called (seriously called) to take part in it. 

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 01:57:31 AM »
Ok, so I just got back from Costa Rica a few weeks ago and I did a week long juice fast along with a number of enemas each day to flush out my insides and clear myself out at a little resort down there.  I see the benefits now with the enemas you were talking about and I think I will implement these along with my kambo treatments (I couldn't believe what came out of me during that week, was almost disturbing to be honest). I feel great though.

The people running the treatment/resort place I was staying at noticed my burns and asked about my kambo treatments.  I didn't get any good feedback though, as they considered it unsafe and actually "dangerous".  I was almost disrespected in a way because they basically told me its stupid to put yourself through pain and that vomiting is a sign of a bad body response which isn't beneficial at all.  I tried to explain my side and some of benefits I've read about but they were actually trying to convince me to stay away from kambo.  I didn't really know how to respond I guess, after a certain point I didn't really feel like arguing anymore and I didn't want to listen to them all bombard me with their preaching.  I'm gonna keep going with it because I feel like it came to me for a reason, but I guess that's the reason why I asked.