Author Topic: How many kambo sessions to cure panema?  (Read 7828 times)

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How many kambo sessions to cure panema?
« on: June 05, 2013, 08:03:48 PM »
Ok, so i finally got my kambo ordered and i am ready to do it as soon as i go back home (been traveling with work).  I know i should start small to see how my body reacts, so i'll probably do a few test doses to see how it goes.  I should mention that i believe i have an extreme case of panema, not some average case where i feel like i just need to fix a few things in my life and cleanse my body.  I have extremely bad luck, attract very negative feelings/people/energy all the time, and cannot seem to find anybody that wants to be with me.  It has gotten to the point where i almost feel like i'm about to go completely schizophrenic, i cannot even control my mind anymore and I've had multiple mental breakdowns in the last few years. 

I am working hard to try and fix things in my life and stay positive, but something is not letting its grips off my life and bad things wont stop happening to me.  It is really affecting my health now too.  So i'm taking the plunge and doing kambo as many times as necessary, but i want to know: does the medicine work right away or is it best taken every week?  Should i do it everyday for a few weeks?  Thanks for the help

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: How many kambo sessions to cure panema?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 04:55:40 AM »
welcome rez_,
saturday is the new moon: i suggest you to try 3 dots the first day and if all goes well, another 5 dots the next morning. Then the next new moon, at least another round of 5 dots. If you'll feel safe repeat with 7 dots  into a couple of days from that second round. Third month the same, preferably reaching the 9 dots but 7 will be enough. Important is not to miss any of these 3 sessions\moons in a row.
Then you'll be "vacinated" forever, but a monthly application will keep you out of your problems.

If you have not a sitter near you, stay on the low side\dosage to develop confidence with the process.
Don't  go in a hurry: little safe steps will bring you to the good side of your life.

I'm sure you'll find quickly improvements in your condition.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes !

I hope someone more expert than me could advice you even better.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »
Is it unsafe to do everyday for a week or two?  How significant is it to do during moon cycles?  I also have a pretty extreme case of ocd/tourettes that gives me an imbalance of my energy and causes me to do have unhealthy obsessions.  I was thinking iboga might help with this but im not sure.  I feel like the more I do the better it will get but I don't wanna hurt myself either

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »
Is it unsafe to do everyday for a week or two?
Yes

How significant is it to do during moon cycles?
It's better to purge deep fluids.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
Is it unsafe to do everyday for a week or two?

I did talk with Giovanni Lattanzi quite a bit about this and he did say that for severe cases one can do Kambo everyday for 7 days.  But after that a long break is in order.  I did it for 5 days straight once doing 7 sessions in 5 days and had amazing results without any negative effects.  I wanted to go the whole seven days but felt content after 5. 

If you have questions about Iboga feel free to ask them but preferably in a different thread where others can sort out. 

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 03:25:05 PM »
Ok so I might do it between 3 and 7 times the first week to see how I feel.  Then what is the normal protocol?  Once a week for the rest of your life if you want to?  Or maybe a couple times a week?  I don't wanna chance any negative energy coming back in my life so I feel like its all or nothing in my case.  After you're cleansed i'm assuming that maybe once a month would be fine? 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 04:26:06 PM »
just start with the first session then you'll decide better.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
You're right, guess it just depends on the person and your metabolism/age/health etc.  I think i'll try and start with the katukina treatment that kamboga talked about, but I think everyone know how crazy he is when it comes to this kind of stuff.  Definitely a lot more brave and strong willed than I, but I think im gonna take the plunge anyway.  Wish me luck