Author Topic: Lippia Multiflora Chevalier  (Read 8643 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Lippia Multiflora Chevalier
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:50:47 AM »
This plant grows in West Afrika and is known as 'the healer herb'. It leaves are used for tea and contains a lot of aromatic compounds.

Basically it makes you piss a lot. It's said to be beneficial for the gums. Also it has anti-microbial properties. In a nutshell, the worse you are the better it makes you feel.

It has a great taste and when large quantities are ingested, it makes one feel very nice. I tell people it's herbal coke when they see the beverage I make.

Does anyone know more about this plant? I have been drinking for some years now. Lucky, I know a local importer where to buy it.

My interest now is if it can be used for enema's.

http://www.sisline-thee.nl/ * sorry for non-dutch people

http://www.african-essentials.com/produkten/teagarden/eng-savanne-index.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9850819

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Lippia Multiflora Chevalier
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 03:18:54 PM »
Big ups! Will delve in soon, adding to enema recipe book ASAP!!! Maybe good for snuff too...

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »
Haha, good for snuff? Well could be, haven't tried it.  :P

No I have been using it to make waterkefir. Very nice, the unique taste is then fermented into this even more interesting flavour.

So on the part of being healthy, it's also very nice. These plants grow everywhere on the plains in the West-african bushlands. They are harvested from the wild and the project that has been going on is one of the examples where people, ecology and economics fare well.

Anyways, it's a shame that this plant is so underused. Please, try it, if you have the chance.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
I certainly will.  Water Kefir is such a great way of utilizing herbs in tea form.  I would extract it and combine with Tobacco extract and then make for 50/50 ratio of ash to medicine, this seems to be the way. 

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 11:56:34 AM »
Okay, I'll share my method of usage here:

* Take around 10 to 12,5 grams leaves for 1 liter water, this dose is strong but doesn't saturate the water completely.

* Boil the water, but don't add the leaves until after boiling. You'll lose aromatic compounds in boiling water, just as with mint.

* Leave it alone for around 24 to 36 hours. After 48 hours it will start get sour, so better to store it cold.

What you get is a dark green/ brown beverage that tastes very nice. Drink 2 liters at once and you'll be going to the bathroom very often, haha.

Anyways, I tried it for enema. That's not my hobby, but neccesity caused to overcome the repulsion for these kind of actions. And in fact it is a good thing to clean up the less cleanly parts of the body.

* For enema use the same recipe.

Just as it is healthy for the soft tissues in the mouth, so it is for the tissues down below. There were absolutely no signs of toxicity when I did it. It felt great afterward. Better than coffee for sure.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 07:26:11 PM »
Okay, I'll share my method of usage here:

That is beautiful for you to share as it seems it took a lot of honing to find just the right recipe.  Looks pretty precise and I appreciate being able to start with this support.

Much appreciation