Author Topic: Kambo and autoimmune responses? Could that make things worse?  (Read 43016 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo and autoimmune responses? Could that make things worse?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 05:19:04 PM »
HI Galega,

this is an immediate response, and unfiltered one, but I have a doubt:

Giovanni, is he an MD, is he doing his treatments in a hospital fully equipped with, tubing, reanimating, heart monitoring equipement? Can he apply all sorts of medications for allergy reactions, hart failure... If not, then what are we talking about.

I am 46, and been sick with CFS/FM for 22 years. Do you know how much $ I have spend over that period of time. And to ALTERNATIVE practcioners, since offical has noting to offer, which in a way is more honest.

None of the treatment worked, and you know what, NONE practicioner would say anything, suddenly the door was closed, and I would became a "persona non-grata".

We should name names, I don't know Giovanni, I don't know how much he charges, and by no means, he/she should charge for the service reasonalby, but also give free treatments, and also instruct self use if necessary. Maybe he dose all that.

But making oneself indispensable, especially the sick, is a borderline to a crime, and MD's and alternative practicioners are borderline criminals, just compare them to nurses.

puffff I let myslef go
hope this is not confrontational
Jox

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »
Hi Jox

Thanks for your response. Its fine because you are totally entitled to your view and to express it any way you wish. Thats a given.

I can't comment on or answer for how anyone else works, only myself.  Whilst Kambo is clearly not administered in a clinical environment, I hope that my training and experience enables me to understand what is an abnormal reaction and how to deal with that calmly. 

My point was simply

1.That this woman has an extremely complex and highly individual set of health issues going on here and that in my view, because of that alone, she should exercise a little caution. Of course she has free will and can do as she chooses and you are free to disagree with me.

2. That there is always a bigger picture to consider and that its important for those of us that believe in this medicine to do the best we can to protect it and preserve its integrity.

Sounds like you've had a rough time with MDs and APs. I'm sad to hear that. I trust there are some good people out there doing their best to help others, being accessible and setting reasonable rates but agreed, there are also some rotten ones. I can't say much more about that.

All good wishes
Galega

Offline jituledon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 09:57:52 AM »
Hi Artycok, nice to read you!:-)
I am a CZ girl with a Lyme positive mother. If you like you can contact her and discuss her experience directly.
After that weekend she feels much better, we are now curious about blood tests.
She tried aya as well and Harmala & Jurema tea - both with quite good results - I can write more. Definitely she wants to drink Harmala tea regularly.
Hugs!!!!