Author Topic: Heading to South America Very Soon & Need Guidance  (Read 11639 times)

Offline Kundu

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Heading to South America Very Soon & Need Guidance
« on: May 09, 2013, 11:42:51 PM »
Hello!

I am new to both this forum & kambo, but I am certain I have been lead to this medicine after living with persistent digestive (and emotional) struggles after traveling in India five years ago.  Although my partner & I have tried extensive natural and conventional treatments with no success, our healing journey has brought us to South America in pursuit of ayhuasca and we just learned of Kambo and we're buzzing with excitement.  We are in Panama now and we'll be crossing into northern Colombia next week with the prior intentions of heading south into Amazonia with the intentions to encounter a trustworthy guide to experience ayhuasca, but now it's become very important to us to experience Kambo.  Can anyone recommend a potential area or region to explore to encounter Kambo (& hopefully ayhuasca at the same time)?  We are fairly young, very independent travelers, my partner speaks very fluent Spanish, and we love to camp & have a tent!  My partner has traveled South America fairly extensively seven years and experienced ayhuasca in Peru outside of Pucallpa, but we've recently heard tales that "ayhuasca tourism" has grown hugely since her visit and that it may not be the best place to meet ayhuasca (or Kambo) for the first time - can anyone please help guide us to a beautiful, genuine experience of these plants somewhere in South America?  Infinite thanks & blessings for any help or encouragement you can provide!

Rich DeLong
moonlitnarwhal@gmail.com

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Heading to South America Very Soon & Need Guidance
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 08:37:01 AM »
I can recommend Adrian Rivas @ http://spiritofkambo.com/

Many on the Brazilian side I can recommend.  Also look up the Matses center 'Yana Puma' on facebook.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:07:42 AM »
Can you tell me where Adrian is located?  I couldn't see anything on his website that said where he was at.
Also, you happen to know of any places in Iquitos?  Or nearby? 

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »
Pisaq I believe.  Not to be egotistical but I've always wondered why US peeps want to travel far.  I'm quite confident in my Kamboga expertise.  Not to take away from Giovanni, Adrian, Galega, or the many other great Kambo healers.  But as far as I know no one offers the same treatment exactly, especially the Kambo meridian intensive +PTA Iboga test or the Kambo mating with Aya. 

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »
Never come across Kambo in Iquitos. Adrian is in Pisac and there is also a Polish woman working out of Pisac and Puerto Maldonado called Aleksandra.

Thank you Kampum! US peeps should definately seek you out! I haven't heard of anyone else in the US working the way you are.

I'm doing a lot of work here at the moment and people are coming back for more 95% of the time. Its an amazing process we're going through - building awareness and opening hearts and minds alike!

By the way, I also offer the 'mating' but only in Brazil, Portugal and Italy because of the legal stuff.

Viva Kambo!

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »
I've always wondered why US peeps want to travel far. ... as far as I know no one offers the same treatment exactly,

Hopefully most of these people are wanting to go to South America as much for a cultural experience than anything else and are simply looking for various contacts to check into while they are there. I'm sure there are some that equate exotic locales with a more exotic/authentic experience.

I would agree that to travel far simply for kambo is a mistake. Just in the short amount of time that I have known about this amazing frog, there have been quantum leaps in the understanding and application of kambo. I would go so far as to say that there are folks in the US that are on the cutting edge (or is that the burning edge..?!) and people from overseas would do themselves a service by considering coming here for their kambo.

Offline GiantMonkeyTreeFrog

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Community
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:05:57 PM »

For Ayahuasca and Kambo, I recommend Warinei Wanare in Pasto... he's a wonderful man, caring and dedicated to the medicines.  If you travel through Pasto on your way south, you won't be disappointed with his work ;-) His cell phone number is 573122854299 and his email is: warinei@gmail.com   Blessings.