Author Topic: Unlimited Samahdi (Kambo Combo) Recipe  (Read 13518 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Unlimited Samahdi (Kambo Combo) Recipe
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »
I discovered another ticket to heaven if anyone is interested here is the recipe...

*Fast for 1 whole day
*Prepare 1.3 gallons of a lukewarm tea mixture made of healing herbs (Guayusa, Pau d' Arco, Cat's Claw, fill in the blank____)
*With this water do 3 enema treatments and attempt to hold each for 5 minutes.  This will not only cleanse your bowels but also greatly enhance the Kambo experience as Kambo works best with the modality of water.
*Light 2 charcoals and put on top Palo Santo preferably using stones so as to alleviate any chance for fires.
*Light 2-3 candles
*Directly before burning your arm drink 1.3 liters of water take your time though.
*Get ready to burn your arm(men) or legs(women) use a thin stick preferably carved to an oval at the end.
*Do not be afraid to burn for up to 3 seconds to assure that Kambo will enter you properly, remember pain is just the other side of the hill of heaven.
*Rinse the burned skin extremely thoroughly with a cloth of some sort make sure to add water to the cloth but dab dry at the end.
*Directly after burning drink 1 additional liter of water try to do this rather effeciently.
*Get ready to add drops to your Kambo stick.
***Have another stick or as stone with a similar texture as a stone in order that you can put your globules on something else other than the main stick you are scraping from.
*Add 8-12 drops of water to your stick the more the better believe me for both effects and even more so for application purposes.
*Using a small sharp knife begin to scrap your globules into a matchhead size but if at all possible enough to cover each burn (this is optimal but will take practice) and scrape onto your second stick or stone.
*Apply the Kambo using the tippity tip of your knife it should be sheer perfection but once again this will take practice.
*WALA vomit 3-7 times.
*30-45 minutes after you initially applied the Kambo wipe off the globules from your arm, it will have dried up by now so you might need a bit of liquid to help get it off, make sure the to wipe it clean in dry.  Then add 3-5 layers of Dragon's Blood Sap---2 drops for each burn=1layer so in total each burn should get 6-8 layers, wait 5 minutes after each layer until it forms the "liquid bandage" (I like the quality of Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories and Botanical Preservation Corps respectively), then let this stay on for an entire week-9 days when it will peel off on it's on you will be left with beautiful and honarable scars.  For me one should not even think of doing Kambo unless they have a supply of Dragon's Blood it is a MUST!
*Continue fasting
*Follow this 1-3 hours later with 1-3 grams of Iboga root bark (depending on your tolerance), an MAOI inhibitor (Caapi, Rue, ext.), and digestive enzymes from a reputable company.
*1 hour later Iboga will tell you everything that Kambo just did and why as well as putting you in an absolute state of bliss, you should feel somewhat like "If I died know I would be perfectly happy with everything".  Iboga will then download a heap of knowledge to you it is on the fringe of overwhelming but you should not have much nausea at all.  You will have to pee up the yin yang from that enema you did earlier.
*Lasted me 5 hours of somewhat Ayahuasca like effects with the vocal tone of pure Iboga...hmmm makes me wonder once again.
*Next day will feel totally charged, musically enhance to the max, and unbearbly happy, ready to accomplish tasks.

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
Re: Unlimited Samahdi (Kambo Combo) Recipe
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 06:24:40 AM »
wow.  thank you.

Kambo Master!

basse
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »
WOW... someday.

Offline samomi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »
Good day!
Great article - THANK YOU!

Have a few questions:

- As I understand it's better to use Kambo (burning and applying) in the dark time (what time approx)?
- What can be used instead of Dragons blood?
- If one hasn't got any iboga, MAOI, enzymes - how to finish Kambo session?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 05:33:36 PM »
Greetings,

- As I understand it's better to use Kambo (burning and applying) in the dark time (what time approx)?

I do it usually when the sun is out and I like doing it outside.  I am not particular.  In videos I have watched the indigenous people usually do it during sunlight time, or during the day.

- What can be used instead of Dragons blood?
Well I can't see anything replacing it.  Most people where there burns as badges of honor and courage.  For me I would rather use them again at some point and time.  So I answer with an...I don't know?

- If one hasn't got any iboga, MAOI, enzymes - how to finish Kambo session?
Whatever your ally is.  I am just more comfortable with certain medicines, but for others of course it will be different.  Whatever the case it will synergize considrably and make the medicine you take much stronger.

Thanks!

Offline samomi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:14:35 PM »
Great thanks!

I am men, would like to (and have to) do it myself (first time).
Would like to do it on hidden place of body - I am thinking of somewhere above medial malleolus (where there is muscle under the skin) - 5 dots.
Is it a good idea?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 03:47:35 PM »
The best points are on the meridians so where ever you have ailments issues I would suggest doing it on those meridians.  You can get a meridian chart or simply look at acupressure points.  Have a friend press down on those points with there index finger without you looking.  Then see if it touches a nerve it is likely the meridian.  Wherever you have these locked energies and so on is the place or pains and such.

Good luck!

Offline Grenouille

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »
Great instructions, which I followed in nearly every respect. However, despite two applications, the Kambo had no effect. I'll describe in some detail my preparations:

Started the ceremony at noon, having fasted since the previous evening.
Had an enema.
Drank 1.5 L water.
Lit candles, burned some Palo Santo.
Began a ritual, stating my intentions and invoking the spirits.
Burned 7 holes in my right leg on the liver meridian. I received a small bamboo stick with the sapo, and lit this before each burn; kept the stick on my skin for 3 seconds each time.
Rinsed and dried the skin.
Applied the Kambo (after adding some water to the stick and preparing seven dots of serum).

Nothing happened. Now, since I found it difficult to make the dots stay on the skin, I reasoned that it was safe enough to try again.

I then prepared my left upper arm - burning 7 holes.

This time, the blobs stayed in place. Again, however, no effect. (At this point, I smoothed some DMSO over the holes, although it seems that, if DMSO works at all with Kambo, it's better to apply it first. Anyway, it made no difference.)

Perhaps the Kambo that I bought was just no good? (It's from a reputable supplier from whom I've bought other products.)

Is it possible that I'm somehow immune to it?

If you had any advice or observations, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Offline blue lunar night

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »
Did you rub a thin layer of skin off from the burns ?

I didn't do this the first time, and got minimal effects,
but when I rubbed the skin off on my next try, it was very potent.

Offline Grenouille

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 07:25:48 PM »
Did you rub a thin layer of skin off from the burns ?

I didn't do this the first time, and got minimal effects,
but when I rubbed the skin off on my next try, it was very potent.

How did you rub the skin off? With your hand?

I wiped the skin with a wet towel and then dried it.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »
Grenouille, Blue Lunar says it right, when you burn the skin it remains attached so you have to remove the burned layer of skin scraping it off with  a knife. Then when the dot's underlying layer of  derma is exposed you can apply Kambò, which also sticks better if you find the right middle between  too much liquid or too much dry.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:44:17 AM by caiano »

Offline Grenouille

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
That makes sense. I guess just washing the skin didn't expose the raw layer. Many thanks for your advice.

One other question: can you reuse the same burnt area? Burn it again? I'm not keen to cover my arm with scars!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:24:56 PM by Grenouille »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 03:36:30 AM »
yes, reuse is fine, but wait for the complete healing of the tiny wounds, to avoid the undesiderable  prolonged  inflammation of the area.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:47:02 AM by caiano »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »
caiano:

yes, reuse is fine, but wait for the complete healing of the tiny wounds, to avoid the undesiderable  prolonged  inflammation of the area.

This is quite good news to me, didn't know about this.  So I can reburn the scar areas I have?  It is ok?  This would be quite nice but likely wouldn't do so until a year or two.  Oddly enough I was at a family reunion around very normal like people and they were all so impressed by my "body art" when I went shirtless to go swimming.  They thought it was some art statement, hehe.  I never thought people would be impressed by my scars, but maybe now I see why the indigenous people relish in showing them off. 

Thanks for the news and input.  Your such a valuable asset in our DIY Kambo world Caiano.  Because you are far more experienced it really helps things out to have your voice of insight. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 03:17:29 AM »
it's only my opinion, dont take it for absolute truth. I said what it appears logical to me.
I love my scars too, and I always prefer new ones .
After about 2 months the  scars are healed completely so if one wishes, why not reuse the same spots ?
Anyway I consider my experience limited.