Author Topic: Mambe  (Read 46117 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Mambe
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
Been reading through this thread and although I assume the concept is simple yet I do not fully understand. At least, I read that mambe is a snuff, correct? A snuff made out of coca flour and a base and next to pharm bica salts, traditional use is with ashes of tabacco?

Coca flour is easier to obtain than leaves and have been using it for a time now. Thought I was addicted, but in the end it wasn't even difficult to stay away. The green leaf goes very well with my constitution. Though holding coca flour with bica in the mouth seems to be detrimental to the gums, possibly due to the scouring effect.

Instead I now use it as a tosh and wash, so a little teaspoon with powder and 25% bica washed down with some water. That way all nutrients will be absorbed. Very agreeable way of using it.

About burned mouths, stay away from water! It's best to use acid to neutralize, for instance apple vinegar. I know from experience, have burned my mouth as well and washed it using water. Don't. That's why I prefer to use a not too strong base.  :P

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 12:43:47 PM »
not exactly snuff: oral intake as a quid  is more common.
I've seen only  one video on YT where  they end sniffing.
"White" ashes are recommended, as those left by tobacco, but the natives prefer the ashes of other plants.
Ambil\chumo is the more excellent complement.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 05:21:36 PM »
Now I've rediscovered that the ash just means the burnt substrate of plant that is high in the 'basic alkaline salts' of magnesium, calcium, sodium, silica, and potassium.

Together the mix could be perfected by locating the plants highest in these qualities and then burning ever so finely into an ash to be finely sifted through mesh into a final product resembling keif.

Potential highest sources for each:

Sodium - Leija leaves
Calcium - Moringa leaves and stems, Spinach leaves and stems, Quinoa leaves and stems.
Potassium -  Plantain skin
Silica - Horsetail
Magnesium - Cacao shell or better yet Theobroma bicolor

Add ins: Zeolites, Shilitat, Chaga, Reishi spore extracts

***any entheogen filtered with egg white or other means should be made alkaline in the process therefore rendering useful

Recommended to also add in other plant based mineral ash i.e. Brazil Nut shell ash to meet all nutritional requirements with MOMbe.  At least 65% coca in the mix seems to be the standard.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2014, 03:12:32 AM »
Hey guys, it struck me the other night... What about coca essential oil?  My mind is always thinking about crazy stuff.  I enjoy essential oils, and some as you know, are really hard to come by.  When I say what about it, what I really mean is... have you every thought about making some?  There's the old kitchen way of using a stockpot, bowl, lid and ice to condense oil from vegetable material.  I could see how such an oil could be useful topically, as so many others are.  Just a cool thought I wanted to share.  I've never seen it mentioned anywhere.  Please share your thoughts/insight on this.